*** RM ERSKINE FUND. PRE-NOVEMBER-MID-SEASON FUNDRAISER -MOP-UP-FUNDRAISER - Not Donated? The Fund Needs YOU!!! Sweep Sweep!

govanblue

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I am sure the gent in the wheelchair is one of the guys from Erskine (Digger ?) who the fund helps to get to games when  wheelchair space is available, @govanblue will maybe confirm if I am right about that later. 

Just came to post this and I have been beaten to it by you:lol: dinger I think it is mate

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Haha its ok. Glad to see you are getting used to it. #pensionerswhotweet

My problem is I do not think I am a pensioner.  :lol:

I must admit I am enjoying it so far, some right 'nat' nutters but plenty from our side to swat them down. :happy:

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

My problem is I do not think I am a pensioner.  :lol:

I must admit I am enjoying it so far, some right 'nat' nutters but plenty from our side to swat them down. :happy:

There was a 69yr old in the news who wants to identify as a 49yr old so you are as only as old as you feel

8 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

There was a 69yr old in the news who wants to identify as a 49yr old so you are as only as old as you feel

I noticed that :lol: you are right though some people are old thinking and what they do at say 40, and others at my age still have the attitude of being much younger. 

Yes, the big guy in the wheelchair is Big Dinger who was at the Hummel Training Centre on Friday to meet Stevie G and the rest of the lads. He has been to loads of Rangers games recently thanks to all at RM and a special thanks goes to the guy in wheelchair space 31, cheers Terry mate from Dinger!

Unfortunately he won't be at the game tomorrow as he will be taking part in the Remembrance Day service at Erskine Bishopton, many thanks for the great work done by all at Rangersmedia in making this all possible :rangers:

GILBY.jpg

1 minute ago, TASH said:

Yes, the big guy in the wheelchair is Big Dinger who was at the Hummel Training Centre on Friday to meet Stevie G and the rest of the lads. He has been to loads of Rangers games recently thanks to all at RM and a special thanks goes to the guy in wheelchair space 31, cheers Terry mate from Dinger!

Unfortunately he won't be at the game tomorrow as he will be taking part in the Remembrance Day service at Erskine Bishopton, many thanks for the great work done by all at Rangersmedia in making this all possible :rangers:

GILBY.jpg

Thanks Tash I knew I had not got Dinger's name right and thanks to PCG before and now yourself, I have it in my head. It is great Terry has been letting Dinger use his seat when him and GB were not able to make a game. :thumbup: