*** Erskine Care Homes - Donations Delivered

govanblue

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/06/2020 at 13:19, govanblue said:

That's me finally heading over to Erskine to drop off all those goodies.  :thumbsup:

Update to follow.  

Mission accomplished.

Erskine were genuinely delighted with our donations and will send us lots of photos over the next few days.

We chatted about the Season Tickets and renewal for 2020/21, and the bottom line is that Erskine would very much like to continue going to Ibrox next season, as soon as circumstances allow, which could be maybe January.

So with that in mind, and to cut a long story short, we'll need to renew our Erskine Veterans' Season Tickets this season, and so we'll need some cash to pay for them, and so we'll need to do a new Fundraiser, and so the RM Erskine Fund Season Membership Fundraiser 2020/21  will be launching soon.   :rangers:

On 20/05/2020 at 19:09, Junior Soprano said:

Got a few boxes of chocs for the staff mate if I can’t get up this weekend with them can  you take them up for me?

If you've still got them, it turns out that chocolates, and other sweet treats are very much needed !!

On 08/06/2020 at 18:02, scottyscott1963 said:

Sorry peeps.
Missed this thread by a country mile.
Never even noticed the date :mutley:
Just donated to the hospital direct as was having problems with my pay pal account.
Saw GB had said any money sent to RM Erskine Account would be added to the next fund,and used my own initiative.
Say's the old duffer who missed this it by weeks.
I'm affronted :thumbsup: 

No worries Scotty, the Donation Bus is a regular service!  :kingbilly:

On 13/06/2020 at 00:16, Bears r us said:

Fantastic work GB. :thumbup:

I was tempted to quote you post, but since you have done such a good job I did not think it right to annoy you.:thumbsup:

Much appreciated ! :lol:

On 13/06/2020 at 01:30, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

.... and not one lettuce .... broccoli or cucumber in sight ...... not one trace of "green" at all.

You are a genius GB ...... well done mate great work done as usual.

:UK:

There's a bit of green there.  Erskine do like a little bit of Army Green - and it's hard to get mints in any other colour.  :pipe:

On 14/06/2020 at 01:12, Junior Soprano said:

I’ve got mark hatelys worn shirt, not signed, not framed. Won in an auction by me ☺️ If this could be used to raise funds for Erskine, I’d be happy to donate.

Always wanted to wear it but me and mark aren’t actually the same size 😂😂😂

68CBCE67-FAD5-43BA-B3EA-A544E6443E67.jpeg

8D362667-CD00-481D-A9B2-23D8D76D4A1E.jpeg

I'm sure we could find a use for it somewhere . 

It might be better to wait till the forum returns to normal levels of traffic though?

On 15/06/2020 at 16:03, Hoody said:

Wee donation made. Cheers.

Much appreciated! :rangers:

Archived