10 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Think the heavy schedule is catching up on him. Can't be easy for a 17 year old 

Must be tough going from the pressure etc of premier league on a thursday night , then i would guess travelling through the night or early friday too before having to play again 

26 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Must be tough going from the pressure etc of premier league on a thursday night , then i would guess travelling through the night or early friday too before having to play again 

Think we'll see him pick and chose some events next year once he's comfortably sat in the rankings. Cannot play every event for years to come from the age of 17

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Think we'll see him pick and chose some events next year once he's comfortably sat in the rankings. Cannot play every event for years to come from the age of 17

He'll need to be managed properly. As you've rightly said he can't play every event at the age of 17.

I watched an interview with Phil Taylor who's took an interest watching darts again all because of Littler. He said he wouldn't mind mentoring him.

Taylor said the first thing he'd do was get Littler off his Xbox 😀

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Even Luke Humphries said playing a Thursday then travelling to play at the weekend was taking its toll on him. He said he's going to pick and choose what events to play in. Littler needs to do the same. 

1 minute ago, real boydie9 said:

Even Luke Humphries said playing a Thursday then travelling to play at the weekend was taking its toll on him. He said he's going to pick and choose what events to play in. Littler needs to do the same. 

He will , its another reason why i dont think he should have been flung straight into the premier league , he should have had another year or so of winning these events and competing in the majors and then he would have had the ranking etc to basically pick and choose 

9 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

He'll need to be managed properly. As you've rightly said he can't play every event at the age of 17.

I watched an interview with Phil Taylor who's took an interest watching darts again all because of Littler. He said he wouldn't mind mentoring him.

Taylor said the first thing he'd do was get Littler off his Xbox 😀

Taylor just assumes that Luke would jump at the chance 😂 Thinks the sun shines out his own arse at times

What has playing the xbox got to do with his darts? 😂 If that's his downtime then nothing up with it 

17 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Taylor just assumes that Luke would jump at the chance 😂 Thinks the sun shines out his own arse at times

What has playing the xbox got to do with his darts? 😂 If that's his downtime then nothing up with it 

😀