19 hours ago, Essandoh said:

The actual state of some folk online towards Littler :lol: 

Grown men fizzing at a 17 year old coz he’s giving the crowd some back in Aberdeen

Out last night and someone said they can’t even watch him.  In the space of 4 months since he broke on the scene a young lad playing darts has folk turning off their telly. :lol: 

5 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Out last night and someone said they can’t even watch him.  In the space of 4 months since he broke on the scene a young lad playing darts has folk turning off their telly. :lol: 

Was it @ger4life_1872 ??

On 03/05/2024 at 15:52, Essandoh said:

The actual state of some folk online towards Littler :lol: 

Grown men fizzing at a 17 year old coz he’s giving the crowd some back in Aberdeen

It's quite sad isn't it? Jealousy ripping out of grown men. He's 17 year old living the absolute dream. I'd have went off the rails already after the world's 😂

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

It's quite sad isn't it? Jealousy ripping out of grown men. He's 17 year old living the absolute dream. I'd have went off the rails already after the world's 😂

Mate when cunts are walking back for a drink of water I’d be waving my sack about the hard camera after winning a leg on Double 1

7 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Mate when cunts are walking back for a drink of water I’d be waving my sack about the hard camera after winning a leg on Double 1

He's been a breath of fresh air in every tournament he's played in PDC so far. Won't be long before his career earnings reach a million btw 😂

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

He's been a breath of fresh air in every tournament he's played in PDC so far. Won't be long before his career earnings reach a million btw 😂

Just hope he’s the right people around him for that amount of money and change so soon but it does seem like he does

Seems very grounded for such a young man

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Just hope he’s the right people around him for that amount of money and change so soon but it does seem like he does

Seems very grounded for such a young man

I think his family will keep him grounded. He and Aspinall share the same manager, I'm sure he'll keep him on the right track. Most looking forward to seeing how he fares in the matchplay. 2nd biggest after the world's IMO

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

I think his family will keep him grounded. He and Aspinall share the same manager, I'm sure he'll keep him on the right track. Most looking forward to seeing how he fares in the matchplay. 2nd biggest after the world's IMO

Dunno if this is common knowledge at this point but Aspinall had trials at Rangers as a goalie from Stockport