RFC statement

THEFISH

''We will be looking into the circumstances surrounding today's game ''

Well its about time you started fighting back ya spineless imposter Murray

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND THE BILLY BOYS ARE HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL :pipegreen:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not fighting back, it's just an usual blah-blah response. Since this stupid reg was announced it has only been the fans that are opposing it. The club has not once come out and said " It's unfair to punish us, it's not our fault, we're doing our best ."

Fight back against what .... lies, untruths ??

There was no lying here, the SFA representative clearly head our away support singing FTP & BB's (with all the add-ons), that is sectarian chanting in anyones books (well, maybe not yours Fish) and therefore it is punishable under the new regulations as set our well before the biegining of the season.

If our fans do not take heed that we can no longer hear those things at a football ground then we WILL, ultimately, be deducted points.

And its f*cken clowns like you that get our club in trouble

And its f*cken clowns like you that get our club in trouble by takin it lyin doon...yer a liability ye just accept whit ever they manky scum bigots say aboot RFC

And its f*cken clowns like you that get our club in trouble by takin it lyin doon...yer a liability ye just accept whit ever they manky scum bigots say aboot RFC

Guess you weren't at the game today then fish? Some of the fans and choice of songs are a disgrace, we have only ourselves to blame.

we should be taking stewards to all away games, get them to film the troublesome element and make sure they are banned from travelling with rangers, because this is really dragging the rangers name through the mud...i am worried we will end up like feyenoord and other teams kicked out of euro competition, especially when we have to travel to montengro and assuming we get past them, we may have to go to serbia and we will cope alot of abuse and if we retaliate with ridiculus and inappropriate chants, uefa will throw the book at us

Stand up to what? Admit we are bigots and get points deducted.

Your attitute to this matter is a disgrace, Fans like yourself like to do all the moaning when things arent going well on the park, Yet do idiotic things that affect us off the park.

No room for Sectarian chanting in football, I dont care what case you have got to back some fans for doing it, its is not acceptable and is bang out of order.

I am disgusted at a minority of our fans and I hope they all get life time bans. Time to get serious.

Guess you weren't at the game today then fish? Some of the fans and choice of songs are a disgrace, we have only ourselves to blame.

Naw a wiznay at the game but I know there wiz hee haw wrong way the brothers in the support today so aw the feckin bigots fae the other side that you bow doon tae can GTF and that includes the ones who accept what they say on here

Your attitute to this matter is a disgrace, Fans like yourself like to do all the moaning when things arent going well on the park, Yet do idiotic things that affect us off the park.

No room for Sectarian chanting in football, I dont care what case you have got to back some fans for doing it, its is not acceptable and is bang out of order.

I am disgusted at a minority of our fans and I hope they all get life time bans. Time to get serious.

Spineless !

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE

whats the point debating it with him m8,hes already stated in other threads he still sings the songs that get us into trouble,he should be banned from here and from anywhere rangers go.

I would like tae see you banned for interfering in a Rangers board :pipegreen:

Spineless !

FISH ... you are an antiquity, an age old relic from days of yore, the club MUST modernise or be left in the dust of a modern society that understands hatred is a vile & ugly emotion that must be abondoned.

whats the point debating it with him m8,hes already stated in other threads he still sings the songs that get us into trouble,he should be banned from here and from anywhere rangers go.

I would like tae see you banned for interfering in a Rangers board :pipegreen:

Why he's done f*ck all wrong, your the one in the wrong!

The thing that pi#sses me off is the fact we can do nothing about it and morons that sing sectarian songs don't give a damn about our team!!! we just have to sit there and we are the ones punished, the ones who go to watch and support our team, singing the true songs with no extra words added. If we lose the title this year by points after being deducted points we know who to blame!

How about they fine the individuals responsible for breaking the law and not the fans?

I'm no law buff, but if people are commiting a criminal act in lets say our stadium the owners don't actually have the legal power to arrest said individuals- only the police can. Therefore it is a police case rather than club case no? Perhaps someone should fine stratchclyde (or the local) police who fail to maintain order instead of a club who can do next to nothing about individuals buying tickets?

Spineless !

FISH ... you are an antiquity, an age old relic from days of yore, the club MUST modernise or be left in the dust of a modern society that understands hatred is a vile & ugly emotion that must be abondoned.

There wiz hee haw wrong today you just join the rest and take it lying down if ye want mate we dont under no circumstances will they win against us with their agenda to put us and everything related to RFC out of existance

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE :pipegreen:

There wiz hee haw wrong today

Just shows what a f*cken idiot you really are, you were not at the game so how would you know? A number of fans were out of order. Until people like you realise this our club will continue to be in the spotlight, fined and even have points deducted.