Where does Gow fit in?

nvager

I don't think Gow does fit in, for now.

Like Buffel, he is a very tidy player to have coming on off the bench if we are having trouble breaking down the opponent.

Like Buffel, he is a very tidy player to have coming on off the bench if we are having trouble breaking down the opponent.

Yes I hear you, but Beasley added pace and width today and Gow gives us other options too.

It's nice to have options is it not?

Yes I hear you, but Beasley added pace and width today and Gow gives us other options too.

Yes, it is. I think he will fit in eventually

It's a very nice thing to have options, yes.

We also have the likes of Adam, Beasley, Whittaker, Gow, Buffel, McCulloch and Burke who can play in the attacking midfield positions. :)

Who would you drop for Gow?

Boyd.

That's a surprise!

Did you enjoy Rangers Live btw, PB?

I would drop Boyd for any change to our team,we play much better with 11 men on the field.Having said that Nvager yes I did enjoy watching it on Rangers Live

after missing the first 5 mins. I had the sound and a picture(but it wasn't moving)I hit that selection no.3 and it started to roll,and was good for the rest of yhe game. (tu) what do you find the best 1,2,or 3 ?any tips you can give me? I'm all ears.

Boyd.

That's a surprise!

I would drop Boyd for any change to our team,we play much better with 11 men on the field.Having said that Nvager yes I did enjoy watching it on Rangers Live

after missing the first 5 mins. I had the sound and a picture(but it wasn't moving)I hit that selection no.3 and it started to roll,and was good for the rest of yhe game. (tu) what do you find the best 1,2,or 3 ?any tips you can give me? I'm all ears.

Boyd.

That's a surprise!

I get a pretty good reception on all of them, but generally stick to what one is working. If I do get a problem on one I quickly change.

Did you watch the full screen size? - I do.

Looks like we WILL be a stronger side this year.

Boyd.

That's a surprise!

I get a pretty good reception on all of them, but generally stick to what one is working. If I do get a problem on one I quickly change.

I couldn't fathom out how to get the full screan (I was afraid That I would lose the picture I had) Where do I hit to maximize? :unsure:

Boyd.

That's a surprise!

I couldn't fathom out how to get the full screan (I was afraid That I would lose the picture I had) Where do I hit to maximize? :unsure:

Right Click and you will get options.

Just click on Zoom and it gives you a full screen option. Click on that and you are there.

At the end right click and you have the option to exit the full screen

If I remember correctly.

Boyd.

That's a surprise!

Right Click and you will get options.

Just click on Zoom and it gives you a full screen option. Click on that and you are there.

At the end right click and you have the option to exit the full screen

If I remember correctly.

Thanks Nvager,I'll give it a try next week. (tu)