Gibraltar route

Done easyjet Glasgow to Gatwick, Gatwick to Gibraltar  for the monday

Back Thursday gibratar to Bristol Bristol to Glasgow. Route worked out 700 all in for 2 of us 

Does anyone doing this route or does anyone know if any busses are running we have tickets 

Or even a supporters club over there 

Pm me plz

Got hotel Bristol in Gibraltar 3 nights was 300

We update i got the globales  playa Hotel in estepona 3 nights all inclusive for 350 for 3 nights 2 adults an taxi leaving hotel we are going to game leaving hotel at 130pm if any 2 or 3 want to half in to go right to stadium or bar near there give me a text 330 euro split 4 or 5 ways

Left out staying in Gibraltar just walk over bored an get a taxi 

Seen a few bears doing that route my flight is at 1040 am Thursday morning to Bristol then to Glasgow at 4pm

If you want to split a taxi I would be happy to do that  return

Also are you staying in Gibraltar or crossing the border in a hotel in estopona 

ALL inclusive 3 nights for 2 adults 350 quid

My easyjet flight from Manchester to Gibraltar on monday was overbooked slme and my old man got cancelled, theres one seat left on the flight, i keep refreshing it in the hope theres a cancellation 

When we thought it was booked we booked a bus from just over the border to get us to seville, was about 30 quid a head, nothing runs straight from Gibraltar to seville, you need to cross the border first 

On 07/05/2022 at 20:27, Tommy william said:

We update i got the globales  playa Hotel in estepona 3 nights all inclusive for 350 for 3 nights 2 adults an taxi leaving hotel we are going to game leaving hotel at 130pm if any 2 or 3 want to half in to go right to stadium or bar near there give me a text 330 euro split 4 or 5 ways

Left out staying in Gibraltar just walk over bored an get a taxi 

Stayed in the Globales Estepona a few years ago, hotel is decent enough but the surrounding area is a shitehole. 

56 minutes ago, Tommy william said:

Just want to get cheap digs at cheap food and drink while am away it's all ready costing far to much 

Hopefully find bears who want to split taxi up to seville 

If you put it on Twitter you'll find someone pretty easily mate, loads of bears staying in and around Estepona/Marbella/Malaga or if your driver goes the other way there's also folk staying in Cadiz/Jerez who could get picked up en route and contribute

5 minutes ago, Tommy william said:

Is there alot of bears staying in Gibraltar and doing the day trip right back to Gibraltar after game?? 

I don't have twitter😂

4 minutes ago, Tommy william said:

If that's the case Al stay in Gibraltar an change digs 

There's definitely a fair few flying to Gibraltar but unsure where they're staying mate.