Club @ 22 - Rangers Podcast - Union SG (A) Reaction

CR3

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

These guys call it brilliantly, relatable as they're probably a similiar age but absolutely nail it, tbh. 

Recommend. 

First two minutes they say the three holding mids are redundant and all do the same job is what I've been screaming. Will listen to the rest.

19 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

First two minutes they say the three holding mids are redundant and all do the same job is what I've been screaming. Will listen to the rest.

Can't agree more on most of this, they feel the same about everything we all probably experienced in that game. Chatted to them in the Quayside bar for the Leipzig (A) game, good bears who know their stuff.

• CR3 changed the title to Club @ 22 - Rangers Podcast - Union SG (A) Reaction
1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

I agree with the majority of what they say apart from the penalty. According the rules that have been posted on here it should not have been given. 

Think because it was the second action - the deflection off Davies to Goldson. How are you meant to even avoid that, if it was for us we’d probably be shouting for it but I said to my mate even if I was I’d think it was harsh.

37 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Think because it was the second action - the deflection off Davies to Goldson. How are you meant to even avoid that, but if it was for us we’d be shouting for it but I said to my mate even if I was I’d think it was harsh.

Your right if it was for us we would shout for it, and we did against Dundee utd at tannadice last season. We were told its not a penalty as it’s come off another person or body part first.

Same as jota’s handball in his box late in the season, he headered it on to his hand and no penalty was given.

The ball was deflected away from goal also. And what if union scored their shot over the bar? Would VAR pull it back to review it? it’s something that needs clear rules/direction imo.