How far in advance do home tickets get released?

stevemac

Does anyone know how far in advance Club releases tickets for home games?

Am sure I've seen a picture from rangers that listed when the window was for a set of games, for mygers members then for general sale.

Do they have a set period of time before a game or? A won't be able to get back up again til October time so it isn't urgent, just so I know when to go in for a ticket for the likes of the livingston game and Aberdeen.

Not too sure with league games but any cup/euro games have the general sale about a week before the game if they have enough time to do that.

Sometimes better off waiting until the morning of the game and going down the ticket office, my uncle done it one year when over from Australia, got a couple no problem due to the seatsub thing the club use.

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Not too sure with league games but any cup/euro games have the general sale about a week before the game if they have enough time to do that.

Sometimes better off waiting until the morning of the game and going down the ticket office, my uncle done it one year when over from Australia, got a couple no problem due to the seatsub thing the club use.

Tbf I would do that but as I stay around 2.5hrs from ibrox it'd be quite the gamble. I'm sure I could get one outside the ground for most games nae bother but I'm trying to build my mygers points.

I'm guessing then there isn't a fixed time period before games that they release tickets for home league/domestic Cup games then. Eg I hadn't seen anything published about St Johnstone game but I see it's sold out now.