Sky Sports News

Gowser

BF's agent confirmed talks with SDM held this afternoon. Nothing resolved yet but it did go well.

Stated there are one or two points still to cover and this will be discussed further tomorrow.

Cover what? His exit or his way back in?

That's my fear Jadams. Is it good progress towards him moving or staying. However, the news that he trained with the squad today is a bosst that he may be back in the light blue again.

Hopefully it will be resolved but we are still in the dark about what really is going on. For isrance, did Murray give PLG his backing? And if so, why does Murray hold talks with Fergie if he doesn't want him there? And if not, then why the hell is PLG still the manager?

So many questions and i don't expect and answer to any of them. The supporters will be the last to know.

never mind that why is SDM talking to Viola without BF and PLG this is a matter that can only be resolved by everyone talking together. It also looks like the end for PLG who was posibly the most talented and promising young manager in europe. Given time and the correct backing He could make us/ have made us into a winning club again.

This is such a waste and a shame.

If this info is true -- then the 1 or 2 wee details could be anything. But I think no matter what, barry is staying.

Details could be (more guesses from moi)

1- PLG's final payment,

2- Getting Durrant in as Manager and renegotiaing his wages,

3- Getting Walter in as a consutant (why was he at the Well game?) to help any new manager

4- Getting Walter in as a consutant to help PLG? (hmm never work)

5- As stated above, working out the face saving news conference.(which I think is most likely.)

6-Getting Barry on board that he's back but won't be captain again (this year).