***Official Champions League Thread ***

Barry8

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, on the bright side, we will get to see 3 cracking sides at Ibrox. And do you know what? Don't give up 2nd place just yet. This team we have this year has a bit of fight in them

Agreed. I always want the hardest teams in these type of competitions. Glamour games all the way.

Well we are in for one hell of a ride.

WS must bring in quality now if he can.

With Spain, France and German opposition of the HIGHEST quality - massive TV money.

This team of ours will LOVE being the underdogs.

We have nothing to lose - lets get after it.

Guest therabbitt

I was just listening to the live champions league draw feed on the beeb website and it finished, they left the microphone on and I swear I heard the BBC commentators talking to Wee Chic about Rangers and Celtic's groups. They were saying that we are in for a toughy, Chic just whistled. And when asked about Celtic and Shaktar he mentioned something about giving them a pumping.

I swear....Did anyone else hear it.......

I'll never understand people being chuffed about 'Glamour Ties'.

I go to Ibrox to watch Rangers, not some Spanish or French mob.

thats the point, going to ibrox to watch the rangers play some of the best teams in europe, that's what the CL is about!

(tu)

Well we are in for one hell of a ride.

WS must bring in quality now if he can.

With Spain, France and German opposition of the HIGHEST quality - massive TV money.

This team of ours will LOVE being the underdogs.

We have nothing to lose - lets get after it.

We can win this group as its 11 men v 11 men.

The pressure is off us as no-one will expect us to do anything but we can do it.

Win our home games and our CL away form is usually good so we have a great chance.

Ill have a bottle of what your having :D :pipehorse:

We can win this group as its 11 men v 11 men.

The pressure is off us as no-one will expect us to do anything but we can do it.

Win our home games and our CL away form is usually good so we have a great chance.

I'm optimistic... but jesus, win the group? no chance mate!

I could not be happier with this draw. If there is a God, she loves me.

Not only did we not get Milan, my worst nightmare, but the scum did, and Rangers and Milan play on seperate days.

PLUS.

Our group is dreamland - hubba hubba - could it be any tastier than Lyon, VFB and that wee Catalonian team.

Aw man, fantastic.