Deadwood Donkey backers !

THEFISH

Ive been on many forums but I have never came across so many people who defend donkeys at our club.

Im trying to work out what they see in some of them what is ir really...

Buffell...they think he looks trendy in a RFC top or something

Hemdani...he used to play for OM in France so heez good enough for us

Gow.....heez third rate and we all know that. but he supports Rangers so get him in there

The list is feckin endless....who are the donkeys now thats what Im thinking, the players I said or the clowns who defend them

Make yer own mind up fellow bears and Billy Boys :classier_than_pipeguy:

I believe it's called supporting a player who pulls on the Rangers top, if the manager thinks the player is good enough and thinks the player can do something for the team then they should be supported as they are playing for the team.

It's the team that matters not a person's personal view about individual players and definitely not a person's view about other fans.

It's called being a Rangers supporter Fish.

You should try it.

So you think Rangers supporters have no right to say some of the players are donkeys although we are 100% correct...aye very good

We slated the likes of Jim Denny Martin Henderson etc etc in the past do you think we are going to stop just to please the deadwood donkey backers we have nowadays

NO SURRENDER TO THE DEADWOOD DONKEY BACKERS :classier_than_pipeguy:

No-one is saying anyone doesn't have the right to question the contribution of any player.

However, this should be done as constructively as possible and without abuse of the supporters who do want to back their team.

Anything else is merely mischief-making and attention-seeking.

You should try it.

So you think Rangers supporters have no right to say some of the players are donkeys although we are 100% correct...aye very good

We slated the likes of Jim Denny Martin Henderson etc etc in the past do you think we are going to stop just to please the deadwood donkey backers we ahve nowadays

Fish, fans can quite rightly criticise a players performance if they are being picked for the first team and not performing but because they deserve it and feelings are usually made known at Ibrox, but to slate players because they're not Ronaldinho (who has also been slated from time to time) on a daily basis is a bit below the belt, the manager chooses the team and he will be the one to make the decision on who is cut, if they are cut then they have to prove that they are good enough to play again to the manager not to you or me.

You should try it.

We slated the likes of Jim Denny Martin Henderson etc etc in the past do you think we are going to stop just to please the deadwood donkey backers we ahve nowadays

Fish, fans can quite rightly criticise a players performance if they are being picked for the first team and not performing but because they deserve it and feelings are usually made known at Ibrox, but to slate players because they're not Ronaldinho (who has also been slated from time to time) on a daily basis is a bit below the belt, the manager chooses the team and he will be the one to make the decision on who is cut, if they are cut then they have to prove that they are good enough to play again to the manager not to you or me.

There's no point trying to reason mate, it's like pishing into the wind!

You should try it.

There's no point trying to reason mate, it's like pishing into the wind!

Whilst hanging upside down.

Do I detect a bit of lecturing from guyz who are prepared to back deadwood donkeys

And as for sir frankie...youve tried that wan before just to attract the attention of mods and admin

Abuse of Rangers supporters...grow up and dry yer eyes

Rangers supporters can handle anything son thats why we are the people or have you forgotten that or you dont know :classier_than_pipeguy:

Do I detect a bit of lecturing from guyz who are prepared to back deadwood donkeys

And as for sir frankie...youve tried that wan before just to attract the attention of mods and admin

Rangers supporters can handle anything son thats why we are the people or have you forgotten that or you dont know

:classier_than_pipeguy:

Why did you report me to the mods for sending you a truthful message some time ago then? Perhaps you ought to practice what you preach, naw?

Anyway, because some attention seeker thinks that players are donkeys, does not make them donkeys! One man's rubbish is another man's gold!

Life is all about opinions, and I tend to think that the Gers have a lot of quality players now; you do not - that is the beauty of a forum. Perhaps you could be more factual as to why you do not rate these guys and you'll get a lot of credit. I must admit, at times you do speak sense through the mist.

Finz

Rangers supporters can handle anything son thats why we are the people or have you forgotten that or you dont know

Why did you report me to the mods for sending you a truthful message some time ago then? Perhaps you ought to practice what you preach, naw?

Anyway, because some attention seeker thinks that players are donkeys, does not make them donkeys! One man's rubbish is another man's gold!

Life is all about opinions, and I tend to think that the Gers have a lot of quality players now; you do not - that is the beauty of a forum. Perhaps you could be more factual as to why you do not rate these guys and you'll get a lot of credit. I must admit, at times you do speak sense through the mist.

Finz

Do you no huv enough problems over at Motherwell or is it just up the road at Porkheed

You are a silly boy so ye ur

Finz

Do you no huv enough problems over at Motherwell or is it just up the road at Porkheed

You are a silly boy so ye ur

Eh....the point of your reply was????

got to hand it to the Fish you all know about him yet you still reply to his posts got to decide who the idiot really is!!

I have to agree with you on this one old chap...Motherwell and Scum fans they are aw intae it :lol:

Ive been on many forums but I have never came across so many people who defend donkeys at our club.

Ok then, so YOU are telling us what we should think about these players, we have to use YOUR opinion as a baseline for our own.

Make yer own mind up fellow bears and Billy Boys

Well Mr TheFISH, make up your OWN mind ..... are we to blindy take your opinion as gospel or are we to decide for ourselves?

You are a clown ... and they don't make me laugh either.

Ok then, so YOU are telling us what we should think about these players, we have to use YOUR opinion as a baseline for our own.

Make yer own mind up fellow bears and Billy Boys

Well Mr TheFISH, make up your OWN mind ..... are we to blindy take your opinion as gospel or are we to decide for ourselves?

You are a clown ... and they don't make me laugh either.

:coop: :clap: :beer2:

Here fishy, fishy, have some Prozac or a chill pill, can't have that big ol head of yours exploding all over the forum!!

Of the so called deadwood players, did you think the same of Boli, Kuznetsov, Salenko or Guivarch to name a few, when they were signed. All proven at both club and country level, cost us a fortune either on transfer fees or wages, yet provided very little by way of return.

Guys like Gow may not be world beaters, but in this day and age, we can't afford to pay stupid fees for players. Just look at what is being paid by English clubs for mediocre players. He will do well for us when given a chance. As for Hemdani, he is a quality player, never gets flustered and has got us out of a few tricky situations. Buffel is in a different category, he does have quality, but as yet hasn't produced it enough. Maybe that was down to the way we used him, but hopefully when he is back to full fitness we will see a more productive and consistent performer.

Now why can't you get your wrinkled scales off the couch get to a few games and give the team the backing instead of writing criticism from the safety of your little old bubble world.

Hello Fishy. Whilst I can appreciate the three players you have mentioned are not world class...I think you have been a bit harsh.

Buffel - You either like him or you don't. To be honest, I didn't like him at first...But throughout last season, when Smith was in charge as well as PLG, I was thinking about what the team neaded whilst watching the game. Even still today, we do not have many players with flair and finesse. Buffel does bring that to his game, although not often enough but perhaps playing him in a certain position will encourage this player to play at his best and maintain that.

Hemdani - POTY last season so I do not really need to defend him as it is your word against the majority of the fans.

Gow - How can you judge him? You have not seen him play in the Gers shirt this season, well not in a competitive match anyway. Don't make the same mistake you made with McCulloch ;)

Anyway Fishy, I am going to bring another arguement to you...

A lot of younger Bears are criticised because according to some older Bears they expect success every single season because of the spoils of 9-in-a-row...

Could your attitude towards a lot of our players be due to the fact you have perhaps watched world class players at Ibrox in the past and therefore expect Rangers to house world class players every single season?

Over to you...