Best news iv read all day

Del Juve

I find that a bit below the belt and comparible with laughing at Faubert getting injured, behaviour I found irreprehensible. So did someone else I spoke to at the time...

There is a difference between my comments on Boumsong and the people that laughed at Faubert getting inj.

No there's not. You smiled. At Boumsong's misfortune and the fact he couldn't now play for Juve.

No difference there between folk laughing at Faubert's misfortune and enjoying the fact he can't now play for West Ham.

The whole thing was just petty because he had choosen to sign for another club over Rangers :rolleyes:

He didn't choose to sign for another club, he was forced to. He wanted to join us but we wouldn't pay Bordeaux's asking price. He was forced out as a result of going on strike and was told 'take West Ham's higher offer or stay here at a club you want out of'. Get your facts correct.

Im more relieved than amused over Boumsong getting inj

You're relieved a player is injured? So much better than amusement isn't it...

Is the bottom line here that, del is happy Boumer is injured because it means he's defenitely not in the team rather than he wills ill on the man himself?

Yes

I am happy the player is inj not out of malicious intent on him as a person.Its just he is more useful off the pitch than he is on the pitch.I would rather he was sold or loaned out but the stuborn git turned the offers down :angry2:

So, wait a minute - you wish no ill on him as a person then slag him off as a crap player and stubborn git?

Do you need a JCB or is your spade adequate?

No there's not. You smiled. At Boumsong's misfortune and the fact he couldn't now play for Juve.

No difference there between folk laughing at Faubert's misfortune and enjoying the fact he can't now play for West Ham.

Of course i smiled, Boumsong is in ways more a threat to Buffon than the oppositions strikers!!I want him out of Juventus and since he decided to stay then Inj is the only other option

He didn't choose to sign for another club, he was forced to. He wanted to join us but we wouldn't pay Bordeaux's asking price. He was forced out as a result of going on strike and was told 'take West Ham's higher offer or stay here at a club you want out of'. Get your facts correct.

Sorry....I obviously never followed the whole "Faubert" saga as closely as some :rolleyes:

You're relieved a player is injured? So much better than amusement isn't it...

Yes i am relieved Boumsong is inj, iv clearly said i dont rate him so i am pleased he wont be getting anywhere near subs bench nevermind the starting 11.That is called Relief not amusement i think you will agree

Is the bottom line here that, del is happy Boumer is injured because it means he's defenitely not in the team rather than he wills ill on the man himself?

Yes

I am happy the player is inj not out of malicious intent on him as a person.Its just he is more useful off the pitch than he is on the pitch.I would rather he was sold or loaned out but the stuborn git turned the offers down :angry2:

So, wait a minute - you wish no ill on him as a person then slag him off as a crap player and stubborn git?

Do you need a JCB or is your spade adequate?

Yes he is a "stuborn git" because he has been told he is not wanted or needed, other clubs came in with bids and he turns them down, that is stuborness

Btw do you run some "Boumsong fan club" or something in your spare time :craphead:

Of course i smiled, Boumsong is in ways more a threat to Buffon than the oppositions strikers!!I want him out of Juventus and since he decided to stay then Inj is the only other option

I want Adam outta Rangers, I want Ambro outta Milan. I find both to be liabilities. Neither will leave. I want neither injured to keep them outta the team. I find wishing injury on one's own player to be rather low.

Sorry....I obviously never followed the whole "Faubert" saga as closely as some :rolleyes:

So don't use examples you know nothing about (tu)

Yes i am relieved Boumsong is inj, iv clearly said i dont rate him so i am pleased he wont be getting anywhere near subs bench nevermind the starting 11.That is called Relief not amusement i think you will agree

I do. And it's so much BETTER ain't it!

Much better to be relieved at someone's misfortunes than to be amused by them.

I'm sure they'd be thrilled to know you were only relieved that they suffered.

Do you not see how your arguments look?

Yes he is a "stuborn git" because he has been told he is not wanted or needed, other clubs came in with bids and he turns them down, that is stuborness

And...what?

Btw do you run some "Boumsong fan club" or something in your spare time :craphead:

Nope, I just loathe supposed fans wanting to see a player out of the game/injured just because they don't like said player.

That's not a football fan imo.

Especially as you say yourself he's been told he's not wanted or needed, and is therefore certain to not be picked by Ranieri. Yet you still have glee over his incapacity.

You of all people know my feelings on this, so don't by surprised by reaction to your stance.

the comparison with Adam was a poor one Danny, the situation is different, from what i have read here. Seems more comparable to Blade at the tims. both told they are not needed, and both turning down other offers to sit on their contracts and do nothing, and so costing the clubs money, which fans will find disgusting as they would view it as the player cheating and disrespecting them, almost similar to a lot of fans attitudes towards the players we have previously had to pay up the rest of their contracts to get rid of.

I would suggest that the opinions on him getting injured after doing that are some kind of karma ofter treating the club & fans that way

As for Boumsong himself, I had forgotten all about him up until I saw this thread, apart from the money we got for him, he is about as relevant to Rangers as Jeffers to me.

the comparison with Adam was a poor one Danny, the situation is different, from what i have read here. Seems more comparable to Blade at the tims. both told they are not needed, and both turning down other offers to sit on their contracts and do nothing, and so costing the clubs money, which fans will find disgusting as they would view it as the player cheating and disrespecting them, almost similar to a lot of fans attitudes towards the players we have previously had to pay up the rest of their contracts to get rid of.

I would suggest that the opinions on him getting injured after doing that are some kind of karma ofter treating the club & fans that way

Actually no, Del just doesn't like JAB as a player and doesn't want him to play, therefore is glad he's injured.

This has nothing to do with karma - and quite honestly it embarrasses me to read the notion of 'treating the club and fans that way' - the guy is being paid a fortune. Would YOU happily accept less at a less prestigious club?

Man, some views seem so naive, no offence.

I am by no means defending JAB. I am criticising those whose condemnation of him has everything to do with not rating him as a player.

If Del was looking at that side of the argument, he'd have highlighted it in his view in the first post. The fact he only referred to ability tells its own story. Even a few posts later he still hadn't mentioned the contract situation. It was conceivably added as an afterthought to make his view look less poor.

I'd have him back in a flash, Cuellar and Boum once Weir is gone, now thats a partnership... Sure Boum made some mistakes but remember he was in a defence with players like Kyrgiakos and I think even Bernard most of the time :rolleyes:

I think Webster and Cuellar will make the better partnership once Weir leaves Rangers

the comparison with Adam was a poor one Danny, the situation is different, from what i have read here. Seems more comparable to Blade at the tims. both told they are not needed, and both turning down other offers to sit on their contracts and do nothing, and so costing the clubs money, which fans will find disgusting as they would view it as the player cheating and disrespecting them, almost similar to a lot of fans attitudes towards the players we have previously had to pay up the rest of their contracts to get rid of

Actually no, Del just doesn't like JAB as a player and doesn't want him to play, therefore is glad he's injured.

In that sense, fair enough

This has nothing to do with karma - and quite honestly it embarrasses me to read the notion of 'treating the club and fans that way' - the guy is being paid a fortune. Would YOU happily accept less at a less prestigious club?

In regards to that, i meant, thats how i would look at it, as in, if it had been Adam for example, and, knew he wasnt going to be played, and an offer came from a team that wanted him and he said no, i would be annoyed, so, if something similar happened, I would think, "see, you should have gone". Does that make more sense? It isnt wishing harm to anyone. And to the accept less at a less prestigious club? Of course, footballers want to play football, or at least they should! Thats part or the reason they get paid like they do. Are you saying its better for a player to happily sit there and take wages from a club (Negri?) for doing nothing rather than move on and keep playing? Surely the latter is far more likely to attract attention of the prestigious clubs and earn a move there?

Man, some views seem so naive, no offence.

None taken mate, Which ones?

I am by no means defending JAB. I am criticising those whose condemnation of him has everything to do with not rating him as a player.

Fair enough, and its right to do so

If Del was looking at that side of the argument, he'd have highlighted it in his view in the first post. The fact he only referred to ability tells its own story. Even a few posts later he still hadn't mentioned the contract situation. It was conceivably added as an afterthought to make his view look less poor.

I did wonder about that, and, yep, may have been an afterthought,

In regards to that, i meant, thats how i would look at it, as in, if it had been Adam for example, and, knew he wasnt going to be played, and an offer came from a team that wanted him and he said no, i would be annoyed, so, if something similar happened, I would think, "see, you should have gone". Does that make more sense? It isnt wishing harm to anyone. And to the accept less at a less prestigious club? Of course, footballers want to play football, or at least they should! Thats part or the reason they get paid like they do. Are you saying its better for a player to happily sit there and take wages from a club (Negri?) for doing nothing rather than move on and keep playing? Surely the latter is far more likely to attract attention of the prestigious clubs and earn a move there?

Perhaps, and perhaps the Adam example was not the best. Instead I will suggest a good comparison in terms of Rangers would be Fanfan? I am sure he refused an offer or two before eventually having his contract terminated. But I still wouldn't want to see him sidelined. Just dropped. If he is good enough, he should play, and if he isn't, it's the manager's fault for picking him. In that case, Del's bitching shouldn't be at JAB, but at Ranieri instead should he pick him.

None taken mate, Which ones?

Apologies, I wasn't meaning you specifically. Just general comment about some views I generally read or hear these days (tu)

I did wonder about that, and, yep, may have been an afterthought,

It does look that way.

but in boumsongs case, he could well have been bought because he was good enough for Juve competiting in Serie B... (not that he is Serie B standard) but when they get back to Serie A (which they eventually did) they tell him to bugger off...

wouldnt it be better to agree with the juve manager,or dont you like him either?

if boums a liability then ranieri wouldnt have him in his team injured or not,but if when hes fit hes in the team then surely the manager picks the team on playing ability and form so boum would merit his place.

and i agree with danny,wishing injury on any player let alone the team that you follow is a disgrace,and no matter what reason you have its still a disgrace,players livelyhoods and future quality of lives are at stake here and all you can do is gloat that hes out of the juve team ? get a grip :(