Internet feed

gman

Cheers Smeltic. Getting nothing from them as well unfortunately, laoding the first one but its loading very very slowly. Ah well, I have the England game on muted and the Radio on for the Scotland match. Will have to do till the highlights tonight.

I really wish I just went down the pub on my tod lol Should have just gone, your never alone when Scotland plays :)

Cheers Smeltic. Getting nothing from them as well unfortunately, laoding the first one but its loading very very slowly. Ah well, I have the England game on muted and the Radio on for the Scotland match. Will have to do till the highlights tonight.

I really wish I just went down the pub on my tod lol Should have just gone, your never alone when Scotland plays :)

aye mate I was gonna do the same. I have the england game on mute and radio on now as well ha ha

I finally got an ok feed bout 5min ago but its very start stop. Think its my connection more than anything. Every single time they showed goal/rerun my feed would buffer. Just my bloody luck!

Looks like I won't get to see it till tonight then!

I really wish I went to the bloody pub! doh

MON THE SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!