Scotlands Win, Bad For Rangers?

BlueSuedeSambas

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happiest night of my life even eclipses 9 in a row! Who are the African Select? Hutton and LM can handle it they're france-beaters!

tell me your having a joke saying it beats nine in a row, if not why do you support rangers, when you pick a scottish victory over one of our greatest achivements.

i cant beleive someone would have to find a negative on scotland win. What a joke.

Thinkin that myeslf, not to the same extent as blunose_72 though

See post #13.

I still await an aswer as to where I actually came out and said anything negative about the Scotland result?

Just because I'm not dancing about with my timberlands, kilt and jimmy hat on, while semi creaming myself over the result, it doesn't mean I'm not pleased Scotland won :rolleyes:

At the end of the day, I'm not going to dwell on the result for weeks on end. The game is over, Scotland won. Time to bring our attention back to RFC and the game this weekend!

Never you fear. Aren't we playing Heart of Lithuania's Championship Diving Team this weekend? That should be MORE than enough incentive for our boys, even if they are tired.

I can't remember where the shallow end is at Tynecastle. :lol:

Happiest night of my life even eclipses 9 in a row! Who are the African Select? Hutton and LM can handle it they're france-beaters!

Sorry Im not sure if i understand you correctly, are you saying scotlands victory tonight is better when we won 9 in a row at dundee

Tonights game and result is the best thing we could've hoped for as Scotsmen and Rangers fans.

How Scotland played tonight is how Rangers will play in every away match. The press will probably attack us for being so negative, but Walt will show them what is possible with hard work, determination, discipline and the luck of the righteous that we undeniably have.

:rangers:

Yes I am what is wrong with country over club? Or does that mean am half-tim?

Not at all m8, am just surprised at that, i dont think anything would ever eclipse the way i felt when we won 9 in a row, unless we won 10in a row or the champs league

Am only joking about the tim thing ya jobby haha! but why ask me why am a rangers fan if I support Scotland more?

EDIT: I don't go fishing anyway escpecially on a night like this!!!

We're on the road with Alec's Army!

We're going to the Switzerland!

And we'll really shake them up

When we win the Euro Cup

Cos Scotland are the greatest football team!

Am only joking about the tim thing ya jobby haha! but why ask me why am a rangers fan if I support Scotland more?

because rangers should be your first priority and country second, but to say that about nine in a row is stupid you can always beat france again,but when will we ever see another nine in a row.

because rangers should be your first priority and country second, but to say that about nine in a row is stupid you can always beat france again,but when will we ever see another nine in a row.

Hopefully this season is the start of 10 in a row Minstral

A performance like that, where your on the back foot for the majority of the game takes a lot out of every player playing.

With Rangers two most potent attacking outlets, Ferguson and Hutton, along with a player whos true value shines through in difficult away games, McCulloch, both playing the entire 90 minutes tonight I have to wonder if they might be a bit fatigued come the weekend.

I hope this is not the case as we have a very difficult game against Hearts followed by the small matter of playing in The Champions League too.

We need our best players at 100%, hopefully this extra fitness training and conditioning that WS put the players through comes up trumps, otherwise we could see a very static and frustrating performance at the weekend.

Yeah we need them for fit for Rangers and for this Bear it's fcuk playin for Scotland, they won't get any credit from that tartan army mob anyway thats what galls me whether Boyd scored a hat-trick every game or Fergie ran every show, they hate us so fcuk them. Sorry for the negative slant but thats the way it is now ! Faddy and the rest of the tims in the team will be heroes and the Bluenoses will hardly get a mention ! :sherlock:

Why should Rangers be my first priority(not sure of the spelling but al copy you minstral!) over my country? :s

EDIT: McCulloch sure showed Viera who's boss tonight :D Hartley was pretty fantastic although I say it through gritted teeth.

BECAUSE YOUR A RANGERS SUPPORTER.

and Scottish last time i checked.

how can you pick a scottish victory over nine in a row, after all the effort that went into winning nine titles, you see thats why there is fans who love the club more than others and your statement just proved that to me, a victory that wins you nothing against nine titles.

because rangers should be your first priority and country second

I really do wonder at the thinking of some people who call themselves Rangers fans. Do you honestly think that men like Struth and Greig would say something like that?

Do you think that all the Rangers supporters who died in two world wars thought that way?

Have a look at yourself.

The way I see it is that although I like to see Scotland doing well I primarily support Rangers.

I talk about Rangers every day and see Rangers as part of my everday life. Rangers play more often, although it isn't important I put more money into Rangers and perhaps the most decisive factor is that I feel proud when I see eleven Rangers players lined up before kick off with 50,000 bears cheering them on.

As cheesy as it sounds I don't feel that same emotional bond when I watch Scotland play and therfore Rangers are my first choice.

because rangers should be your first priority and country second

I really do wonder at the thinking of some people who call themselves Rangers fans. Do you honestly think that men like Struth and Greig would say something like that?

Do you think that all the Rangers supporters who died in two world wars thought that way?

Have a look at yourself.

no you have a good look at yourself ask all of the players who helped win the nine titles if they would swap them because scotland beat france, they would send for the men in the white coats to take you away.

the title is far more important if you support rangers,or play for rangers.

That comment made me realise I have absolutely nothing in common with the "old" Rangers, if indeed that ever existed.

I severely doubt club was ever put before country in the old days.

Absolutely shocking.