With Speculation That PLG

Clement and Sionko that is it.

There are rumours that Le Guen has been interested in this job since the end of September and the Ferguson fiasco was a way out. Rumours only.

There are rumours that Le Guen has been interested in this job since the end of September and the Ferguson fiasco was a way out. Rumours only.

I think the Ferguson episode was a way for him to get out with his reputation still in tact. Most people on the TV anyway have stated the Fergsuon episode as the reason he left but have yet to mention his poor signings and results.

PLG played us at a game and won!

I never knew he was interested in any other job but as soon as this fiasco started on New Years day i said he's done this so he can be either sacked or resign.. and by the look of it he has jumped ship at the first opportunity he got.

He's really,really high on Sebo,thinks he's a player. doh

Agree with this whole post.

I started some of those rumours, still think they make sense.

I'd reckon Clement and Sionko have the makings of great players and wouldn't be at all surprised if he moved for them. Svensson gets mixed reviews and I'm not familiar enough with the PSG set up to know if they would really need him or not.