Elder Scrolls

True_Blue_Gal

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, quality game and it really did keep me on my X-Box for like 8 hours straught sometimes.

There is actually so much to do and so many places to explore and find new treasures. Highly reccomend it to anyone.

I got a shot of a mates 360 for a few weeks and played it constantly.

Ended up going outside and kept wanting to pick peoples flowers to make alchemy items! ( Best way to get your levels up fast in case anyone didn't know.)

Didnt know that hee hee. What race is everyone? I went a breton , immense at magicka

Ended up going outside and kept wanting to pick peoples flowers to make alchemy items! ( Best way to get your levels up fast in case anyone didn't know.)

Didnt know that hee hee. What race is everyone? I went a breton , immense at magicka

Fastest way I think and it can make you alot of money too.

Take Alchemy as a major skill and when you have some gold buy all the food from the inn and turn it into potions.

Most of the potions will be useless so you can sell them to recover your gold and make a big profit in the process.

For every potion you make you wil get a point towards your skill level and level-ups wont be far away!

Fastest way I think and it can make you alot of money too.

Take Alchemy as a major skill and when you have some gold buy all the food from the inn and turn it into potions.

Most of the potions will be useless so you can sell them to recover your gold and make a big profit in the process.

For every potion you make you wil get a point towards your skill level and level-ups wont be far away!

I like having a choice of enemies to summon hee hee . My brother got this sword and made it out of a dragon's eye and some amber i think and its awesome, you only need to strike it a few times to get a good effect on ur enemy heheheheeheheh. I like the marksman too

your levels depend on your primary stats of your character, if you level them up to much you wont be able to continue to level. eg egtting all your primary stats to a 100. you want to keep on improving your misc skills as well

your levels depend on your primary stats of your character, if you level them up to much you wont be able to continue to level. eg egtting all your primary stats to a 100. you want to keep on improving your misc skills as well

That's a good point, keep it as even as possible and whenever you can pay to have your minor skills upgraded by trainers and don't waste time paying trainers to upgrade your major skills.

Can't remember the type of character, but I always go with the one who has night eye as an initial magic spell so when you first start and find those dark places you don't have to rely on a torch and being seen all the time.

I'm also that sad I have the game on the PS3 and XBox. :bouncy:

That's a good point, keep it as even as possible and whenever you can pay to have your minor skills upgraded by trainers and don't waste time paying trainers to upgrade your major skills.

Can't remember the type of character, but I always go with the one who has night eye as an initial magic spell so when you first start and find those dark places you don't have to rely on a torch and being seen all the time.

I'm also that sad I have the game on the PS3 and XBox. :bouncy:

Its not sad its a tremendous game. My x box will not be here for another couple of weeks , its too long to wait.

I may actually need some help guys if you don't mind

physically or mentally :D ... I can help with both :D

you gotta post some pole dancing vids though :D

Hahahahahahaha porbably just to help guide me through really . I get stuck a lot but its superb

How can you get stuck at Elder Scrolls?

I usually wonder the world first building up my character and becoming the top dog in all the factions before I actually bother continuing with the main story line.

Hahahahahahaha porbably just to help guide me through really . I get stuck a lot but its superb

I usually wonder the world first building up my character and becoming the top dog in all the factions before I actually bother continuing with the main story line.

Sometimes i do , sorry if thats a crime but i have the book tho so should be ok with that

Sometimes i do , sorry if thats a crime but i have the book tho so should be ok with that

You have the book?

CHEAT! :D