Dnipro 1-1 Aberdeen (FT)

man, come on, they hate us but tbh i dunno any bears who really give a flying one either way about aberdeen. not the only fans with dickheads for fans.

all that counts is how scotland/scottish clubs are rated by uefa

Thats where we differ.

All that matters for me is how Rangers are rated by UEFA, I couldnt give a flying f*ck how the rest do.

I dont imagine many of the sheepshaggers were supporting us on Tuesday night.

Great, Aberdeen now have the chance to completely fuck up the coefficient by getting pumped royally in every group match.

It doesn't work like that though, you just get points for winning/drawing games, so even if they get pumped in all four games it wouldn't hurt the coefficient.

That's right but it would be nice for one of the non Old Firm teams to make some kind of contribution for once. I'm glad they're through and hope they can finish in the top three and gain a few points, plus the bonus for qualifying. Can't imagine them doing any more than that.. Any dislike of them is outweighed by the fact that it's beneficial to Rangers FC.

I dont think the sheep shaggers getting to the group stages once every five years is building up enough co-efficient points to justify their fans mocking the darkest day in Rangers history.

Sorry but not for me, they are scum and deserve no ounce of support from us.

I don't really care if they're Nazi sympathisers chanting about the Holocaust, if they win in Europe it helps us so I'm glad they're through. There's a difference between that and actually wishing them well for their own sake.

Incidentally, I don't know how many of them actually mock the Ibrox disaster in any case, they seem to have an obsession with singing about Durrant, but the only time I've ever heard the Ibrox disaster song it's been two or three idiots.

I don't really care if they're Nazi sympathisers chanting about the Holocaust

Then you have to take a good look at yourself.

The point was.... they could be complete and utter scum (i.e. Nazi sympathisers) and it wouldn't affect me thinking it's a good thing for Rangers that they go through (it is).

I don't really care if they're Nazi sympathisers chanting about the Holocaust

Then you have to take a good look at yourself.

The point was.... they could be complete and utter scum (i.e. Nazi sympathisers) and it wouldn't affect me thinking it's a good thing for Rangers that they go through (it is).

I know your point mate, but if we are taking points from Nazi symipthisers to better our standing then it wouldnt sit right with me.

I would rather see them get pumped and we can help our own co-efficient.

I think we can agree to disagree on this one. (tu)

Great, Aberdeen now have the chance to completely fuck up the coefficient by getting pumped royally in every group match.

It doesn't work like that though, you just get points for winning/drawing games, so even if they get pumped in all four games it wouldn't hurt the coefficient.

That's right but it would be nice for one of the non Old Firm teams to make some kind of contribution for once. I'm glad they're through and hope they can finish in the top three and gain a few points, plus the bonus for qualifying. Can't imagine them doing any more than that.. Any dislike of them is outweighed by the fact that it's beneficial to Rangers FC.

I dont think the sheep shaggers getting to the group stages once every five years is building up enough co-efficient points to justify their fans mocking the darkest day in Rangers history.

Sorry but not for me, they are scum and deserve no ounce of support from us.

I don't really care if they're Nazi sympathisers chanting about the Holocaust, if they win in Europe it helps us so I'm glad they're through. There's a difference between that and actually wishing them well for their own sake.

Incidentally, I don't know how many of them actually mock the Ibrox disaster in any case, they seem to have an obsession with singing about Durrant, but the only time I've ever heard the Ibrox disaster song it's been two or three idiots.

OOh, dodgy

man, come on, they hate us but tbh i dunno any bears who really give a flying one either way about aberdeen. not the only fans with dickheads for fans.

all that counts is how scotland/scottish clubs are rated by uefa

Thats where we differ.

All that matters for me is how Rangers are rated by UEFA, I couldnt give a flying f*ck how the rest do.

We are all rated together. & we will be higher if the rest do better.

I dont imagine many of the sheepshaggers were supporting us on Tuesday night.

The support are pathetic & who gives a F*ck

the sheep were allowed to sing this last time they played us

(hope they get Bayern and Everton in their group)

Hello, Hello, the only song you know,

You sing it in the sunshine,

You sing it in the snow,

But you can't sing it anymore!

the sheep were allowed to sing this last time they played us

(hope they get Bayern and Everton in their group)

You sing it in the sunshine,

You sing it in the snow,

But you can't sing it anymore!

Actually quite funny!