GK: Lukasz Fabianski

DL: Gael Clichy

DR: Emmanuel Eboue

DC: William Gallas

DC: Kolo Toure

ML: Tomas Rosicky

MR: Theo Walcott

MC: Cesc Fabregas

MC: Giovani Dos Santos (Brilliant Signing - Recommended)

FC: Emmanuel Adebayor

FC: Robin Van Persie

Played 10 games - Won 7 of which and sitting top of the league :)

How did you get Dos Santos?

His value was £6.25 million, had to fork out £8 million....but he's worth every penny :)

I could get to discuss a contract with him, but he wouldn't accept a contract no matter who I was or what I offered. He just didn't want to leave Barca.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started a season with Arsenal

My first team is

His value was £6.25 million, had to fork out £8 million....but he's worth every penny :)

I could get to discuss a contract with him, but he wouldn't accept a contract no matter who I was or what I offered. He just didn't want to leave Barca.

Unlucky m8, he is world class, played 15 games now an he's scored 7

Some of the best players to sign for your team in the game are

Bojan Striker (Centre)

Rafinha Defender (Right)

Luka Modric Attacking Midfielder (Right, Left & Centre)

Ben Foster Goalkeeper

Martin Cranie Defender (Right, Left & Centre)

Matthew Taylor Midfield (Left)

Giovani Dos Santos Attacking Midfielder (Left & Centre)

Enjoy :)

My first team is

aye me too, same with Bojan, i thik ur talking out ur shithole :P, screenies!

My first team is

aye me too, same with Bojan, i thik ur talking out ur shithole :P, screenies!

What, are you saying i'm a liar?

I've got a couple of questions...

If I choose only the Premiership and get relegated, what happens?

What possible advantage is there of asking for more money when negotiating a new contract? It would only cost your club more money, thus reducing your budget. I would guess that it would maybe raise your reputation if you get more money?

Steipe Pletikosa

Alan Hutton

Juanito

Curtis Davies

Matt Taylor

Mark Noble

Sulley Muntari

Kevin Thomson

Rafael Sobis

Nery Castillo

Dean Ashton

__________Pletikosa_________

______Juanito____Davies_____

Hutton________________Taylor

___________Muntari__________

____Noble_________Thomo____

___________Castillo___________

________Sobis____Ashton_______

dunno whats wrong but im loading a new database in the editor, putting rangers and celtic in the coca cola league 2 then saving the database as a dif name, loading that database, then when it comes to my new game, selecting the database but it doesnt let me choose england or scotland from the list to tick. ive got view all clicked but they are not showing up, any ideas whats wrong?

dunno whats wrong but im loading a new database in the editor, putting rangers and celtic in the coca cola league 2 then saving the database as a dif name, loading that database, then when it comes to my new game, selecting the database but it doesnt let me choose england or scotland from the list to tick. ive got view all clicked but they are not showing up, any ideas whats wrong?

I've not edited the game, but in the old one you had to swap Rangers with someone already in that league.

For example, if you put the Old Firm in League 2 it would then have 26 teams, instead of 24. So you need to put two league 2 sides in the SPL aswell.

Have you done that?

I've not edited the game, but in the old one you had to swap Rangers with someone already in that league.

For example, if you put the Old Firm in League 2 it would then have 26 teams, instead of 24. So you need to put two league 2 sides in the SPL aswell.

Have you done that?

no i never did that, i ll try that this time and see what happens

thats it mate (tu) genius! last time I remember going into the league in the editor and clicking swap right enough but this time i went into the team and changed their competition, thats it now though :clap: time to romp it

thats it mate (tu) genius! last time I remember going into the league in the editor and clicking swap right enough but this time i went into the team and changed their competition, thats it now though :clap: time to romp it

(tu)

I've got a couple of questions...

If I choose only the Premiership and get relegated, what happens?

I think you get sacked, not sure though.

What possible advantage is there of asking for more money when negotiating a new contract? It would only cost your club more money, thus reducing your budget. I would guess that it would maybe raise your reputation if you get more money?

I always just go for a lesser wage myself, keeps the wage bill down.

am in my second season with Arsenal currently sitting 1st in the leagfue 2 points ahead of Liverpool but they have 2 games in hand, my plans by the board is to win the title by the end of my second season, i really hope i win coz i have spent millions on my team! i shall be going in for Akinfeev in the summer as Lehmann is 39!! and i dont think Fabianski will cut it and i have sold ALmunia, also have ageing stars in Del Piero/Riquelme etc but apart from that i have a very young team, i just sold Fabregas for 35 mill but it hasn't hampered me at all i have kept my form well with riquelme coming in and goins a cracking job sittin in central midfield with the young chilean Matias Fernandez who is only 22-23 sittin in attacking midfield, he is absolutely awesome, Armand Traore is a must at LB with Sagna on the right, i just bought Patricio Araujo from Chivas as a long term replacement for Gallas who is 31 but is still by far the one of the best in the game, in premiership team of the month EVERY month without fail. i have Mihelic and Piatti waiting in the wings to come into the side along with Rhys Murphy, Giles Sunu, Barazite and various others who i cant remember, i also bought Mikel Arteta from Everton but he has been largely disappointing :( a waste of good money, Huntelaar has been by far my best signing, got him in for 9m from Ajax and he is a goal machine! i need another goal machine to partner him up front but i play Walcoot there usually he doesn't score many goals but the contributuion to the team is excellent

am in my second season with Arsenal currently sitting 1st in the leagfue 2 points ahead of Liverpool but they have 2 games in hand, my plans by the board is to win the title by the end of my second season, i really hope i win coz i have spent millions on my team! i shall be going in for Akinfeev in the summer as Lehmann is 39!! and i dont think Fabianski will cut it and i have sold ALmunia, also have ageing stars in Del Piero/Riquelme etc but apart from that i have a very young team, i just sold Fabregas for 35 mill but it hasn't hampered me at all i have kept my form well with riquelme coming in and goins a cracking job sittin in central midfield with the young chilean Matias Fernandez who is only 22-23 sittin in attacking midfield, he is absolutely awesome, Armand Traore is a must at LB with Sagna on the right, i just bought Patricio Araujo from Chivas as a long term replacement for Gallas who is 31 but is still by far the one of the best in the game, in premiership team of the month EVERY month without fail. i have Mihelic and Piatti waiting in the wings to come into the side along with Rhys Murphy, Giles Sunu, Barazite and various others who i cant remember, i also bought Mikel Arteta from Everton but he has been largely disappointing :( a waste of good money, Huntelaar has been by far my best signing, got him in for 9m from Ajax and he is a goal machine! i need another goal machine to partner him up front but i play Walcoot there usually he doesn't score many goals but the contributuion to the team is excellent

where do you play arteta? i found he plays better on the right wing!

i just started a leeds game see if i can drag them out of league one ( 15 point deduction at the start) doing my best to get as many youngsters on loan from big clubs as i can, git dong fangzhu from man utd along with that martin GK from liverpool but could do with a whole new team really

i play him right wing also, but Ninis is performing much better than him atm, its crazy! i've basically lost the league now, best i can do is 2nd, so proberly get sacked after this season, well shit!