*** Football Manager 2008 Thread ***

Jiggaman88

am gutted mate honestly, ma team wur on fire scroing fromall over the place, wason song fur the premiership :( might give me the time to start another rangers game!!

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am gutted mate honestly, ma team wur on fire scroing fromall over the place, wason song fur the premiership might give me the time to start another rangers game!!

i used to get well angry when it happened to me, it always seems to happen when you are doing really well too!

just finished 8th in my 4th season as leeds manager (in the prem) just missed auto qual. for euro cup, but should make it into the intertoto cup, but it doesn't look like they are going to offer me a new contract even after all i have done for them. bassas

my squad so far:

grohe

logan

radu

radoi

ifill

payat

riquelme

randall

bentley

walcott

cassano

didnt get my contract renewed pretty pissed off so started new game have gone werder bremen.

team

wiese

pander

mertersacker

breno

fritz

downing

borowski

diego

gourcouff (milan boy on loan)

rosenberg

klasnic

am looking for a striker that will score shit loads of goals but am sick of signing the same players any recommendations??

Toto Tamuz

19 yr old Isreali ST. Got him for £1.5mil from Beiter Jerusalem for my Rangers team. Hes scored 9 in 9 so far (tu)

hmm interesting might give him a wee look tonight have got bedntner and baoletti (spelling) from arsenal and inter on loan but doubt they would be very cheap to get on permanent deals

just started as Newcastle and had a big clear out of deadwood and so far ive signed Hamann,Crouch and heitinga.Can anyone recommend me a decent young center forward.And i drew 1-1 in my first game

Toto Tamuz

19 yr old Isreali ST. Got him for £1.5mil from Beiter Jerusalem for my Rangers team. Hes scored 9 in 9 so far (tu)

hmm interesting might give him a wee look tonight have got bedntner and baoletti (spelling) from arsenal and inter on loan but doubt they would be very cheap to get on permanent deals

man utd have signed him in my game 4 seasons into it

ive decided to start a new game and go a lower league team, previously on FM07 i had been Grays and got them promoted at my first attempt but then stopped it so I might go them again or a lower scottish team but im unsure :(

got balotelli on a bosmon now worth 18 million quality piece of business am on course for 6th premiership ina row and 5th champions league in 6 years

---------------------------------Ustari---------------------------

---Richards--------Breno-----------Dervite------Bale--------

---Aguero---------Hamsik--------Lulhina-------Saviet-------

--------------------Baoltelli---------Benzema-----------------

24 games and conceded 8 goals

waiting till the summer to sign a striker

made it to the 1/4 finals of uefa cup but sitting 2nd in league 7points behind bayern 10 games to go

oh how i have missed diego out for 4months with broken foot!!!!!!

apps 15 goals 8 assists 13 avg rating 8.13

due back soon tho for title run in

thats me upto november and im unbeaten upto now as Newcastle and im just away to play Chelsea in the league.And ive got scouts looking at strikers like Fatih Tekke and Andy Johnson as ive only got 3 strikers upto now.Including some scottish boy i took on trial at the start of the season

Signed eckerlsey on loan from UTD, Marc Wilson from Portsmouth, kieran mckenna from spurs and david martin from liverpool, thats all my loan sinings.

bought stanic from st johnstone. and got in a good few bosmans, most notably a belgian defender/midfielder (who i might play attacking mid) called matthieu stelleman, who scored 2 blinders in my 2 pre season games so far. got another couple belgian bosmans and a portugese striker in. I also got in rob clare for 2k. up next bristol city friendly

edit: beat bristol city 1-0, grinded it out after pretty luckily getting the goal, good to get a win over a championship side when im only in the blue square premier :D

Guest therabbitt

Ive never played a network game and widnae know how to set it up, sounds like fun though

Failing that would anyone like a challenge game?? Set a challenge for a few of us to see if we can do it, something like taking Dundee to premier league and winning it? or playing in the EPL as Derby and not getting relegated straight away?

Doing well with Rangers.. played 24 in the league, won 21, drawn 3. only conceded 5.

Through to the last 16 of the CL, drew Chelsea :(

Darcheville is an absolute beast in this one, in other 08 games I;ve played he's been very poor, but this time he's scored 40 goals in 30 games.