Scotland move upto 13th in the World

Boab

Only 2 places behind England :lol:

The 3-0 victory chalked up by the Czech Republic (9th, up 2) in Germany has put them back in the top ten, ousting England (11th, down 2) in the process. Scotland (13th, up 1) and Greece (14th, up 1) have both edged upwards, with Scotland celebrating their best place since the World Ranking was introduced in 1993. England's conquerors, Russia (16th, up 10), count as one of the big movers, having regained the territory they last occupied some ten years ago.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/...ullranking.html

Highest in our history.

I don't think there's anything funny about being 2 places behind England, I find it insulting they're even in the top 40.

That's a bit bold, top 40?

They that bad?

Highest in our history.

I don't think there's anything funny about being 2 places behind England, I find it insulting they're even in the top 40.

That's a bit bold, top 40?

They that bad?

Yes.

England are currently absolutely shite. They have won ONE thing in their entire history, and had home advantage for it!

They're a big nation, but historically it's almost painful the level of expectation their fans and media have had. They're nowhere near as good as they should be for their size. Never have been.

Quite why they are bracketed among favourites for tournaments I find totally bizarre.

Highest in our history.

Me an all and I'm English :rolleyes:

We definitely don't deserve to be in the top 10, and I know for certain that if we were to play Scotland, you's lot would win. The difference is obvious, whilst the Scotland lads play as a team and work for one another, our lot are just a group of individuals.

Still, at least Rangers don't let me down, give me something to smile about ;).