strachan has dig at us

minstral

Guest GabyAmatoAppreciationSocie

Great point above by Blue Cyclops.

I would add to that...

Can you ever in your life imagine Walter saying something so snidey and underhand about Celtic?

I know I can't.

Celtic have a paupers attitude to life - that it owes them a living and when they don't get it, they have to bitch about it.

They have no class, dignity or respect.

Rangers on the other hand have always remained dignified and respectful to the best of my knowledge. Even when we have gone through tough periods - and Im not talking PLG tough here - I mean REAL tough.

Celtic are bad, bad losers and utterly classless.

I couldnt care less what their players or manager has to say about Rangers - it's a bit like listening to an illiterate trying to teach English. They sound thoroughly stupid and have no clue what they are talking about.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has to go down as one of the most stupid things anyone can actually be quoted saying. A mean how can he say something like that when your up against Barcelona, and that Barca team attacking wise is much stronger than what faced Ceptic, and last time a checked, a strong attacking Barca team pumped them 3-1 at Ceptic park, enough said.

"There's teams in the Champions League who get anihilated on chances and somehow sneak a point"

he is a sad little man and he must be hurting so much,plus he talks pish benfica could have scored four goals tonight.

Hawd on, Minstral... you watched Celtic? :harhar: :pipehorse:

yes because you have no idea the pleasure i get when they get humped, i just hate everything they stand for. :D

Well said the genius maestro!i fuckin love watching them get pumped. i was way to my bed pissed off just about to switch off when cardozzo scored . i did a knee slide across the front room.Fuckin magic! I fuckin hate celtic and i'll watch them if i think there is no chance they can beat the other mob.

So far i,ve watched all of their CL away games ever! :harhar: :rangers:

Oh aye,just one more wee thing........

Fuck you celtic ole ole ole

Smelly Mhanky Bassas.

"There's teams in the Champions League who get anihilated on chances and somehow sneak a point"

he is a sad little man and he must be hurting so much,plus he talks pish benfica could have scored four goals tonight.

yes because you have no idea the pleasure i get when they get humped, i just hate everything they stand for. :D

Well said the genius maestro!i fuckin love watching them get pumped. i was way to my bed pissed off just about to switch off when cardozzo scored . i did a knee slide across the front room.Fuckin magic! I fuckin hate celtic and i'll watch them if i think there is no chance they can beat the other mob.

Smelly Mhanky Bassas.

Watched maself cause a love to see them suffer, they are horrible people and hate us more than they like their own team. How the fcuk have we been cursed havin them in our country. We must have upset the Gods somewhere down the line. :sherlock:

Smelly Mhanky Bassas.

Watched maself cause a love to see them suffer, they are horrible people and hate us more than they like their own team. How the fcuk have we been cursed havin them in our country. We must have upset the Gods somewhere down the line. :sherlock:

:lol::clap: :willy: :willy: i guess you realise i agree with your views sherlock.haha

It has to go down as one of the most stupid things anyone can actually be quoted saying. A mean how can he say something like that when your up against Barcelona, and that Barca team attacking wise is much stronger than what faced Ceptic, and last time a checked, a strong attacking Barca team pumped them 3-1 at Ceptic park, enough said.

Even by his own standards he's coming away with a lot of embarrassing comments these days, for example he said after the OF game "we are still top of the league", oh yea Gordon by one goal and you wouldn't even have that if the stand side linesman had been on top of the job doh

The wee ginger fannie talks pure shite. I've seen weans taking a beating better! How many o the 4th officials are sick tae fucking death o him, he's like a wee fucking sweety wife. Bet they laugh like fuck at whoever's going tae be the official at his game, they probably aw chip in and gie the pair cunt a pair o ear plugs!

Next we'll see is his mammy in the box, so he can run tae her & greet!

There'l always be bad decisions when there's nae video replays, but we aw have human errors, it's in oor nature, but we dont go greetin tae anybdy that'll listen & if he's no big enough tae cum & say oot right who he's taking aboot - FUCK THE GINGER CUNT!

Oh aye, see that horrible fucking shitty green rain jacket and joggy bottoms, I wish some bastard would burn them. Ye canny beat the shirt, tie & suit, that shows respect!

:rangers:

:lol: :lol:

Benfica were all over them that second half..they could have had 4 or 5 .. and eventually scored.

Barcelona dominated possession v us, had 2 or 3 good chances .. as did we, and the game ended in a draw.

The lack of dignity is astonishing. total fud