A simply hilarious pre-match report from the official ICT website

Thaum1el

As some of you know, I am a writer at the Gers section on one of Sweden's largest sports news sites.

Part of my duties are to make pre-match reports. In this, I wanted to check the pulse on Inerness, and so went to their official website and check their short pre-match report. I was stunned.

They listed the players that would be away with injuries. I found on this a defender that was away due to "a groin problem". Also, according to this report, the manager himself will be missing, because of a shoulder injury.

:blink:doh:lol:

Are these guys for real, or what? Is it the 1st of April already? Or can we conclude that we have more or less won this bloody game beforehand?

:rangers:

Given our previous against Caley I wouldn't take anything lightly.

Naw we'll gub them today but injury is the only problem watch this chunt Tokely a dirty piece of rhepulican scum, bet he tries to do Fergie, they were trying it in the motherwell game ! :sherlock:

I'm not going to lie I'm fkn blootred on a Frfiday night. I don't actually get thiss thread at all or what was wrong with the content of the webiste. But are they blond donw below too?

Enjoy your hangover during the ICT game :D

the manager himself will be missing, because of a shoulder injury.

Even knowing of the situation, I still found that funny for some reason :lol:

Exactly. It was the way it looked, not necessarily the bare facts.

Hey Thaum give me a PM if it suits you ? :sherlock:

Errr. sure. what about? *confused*

What are the chicks really like in Sweden?

Blonde. Ive been once and i was shocked to find that they fit exactly with their stereotype

Some of them are. Many. I have a blonde at my other job, as a guard, that makes it very hard to concentrate on working. I want to frisk her instead. Repeatedly. Constantly. :blush:

But generally I prefer either red hair and freckles or the darkest, mid-easten blackest hair you can find.

the manager himself will be missing, because of a shoulder injury.

Even knowing of the situation, I still found that funny for some reason :lol:

Exactly. It was the way it looked, not necessarily the bare facts.

Hey Thaum give me a PM if it suits you ? :sherlock:

Errr. sure. what about? *confused*

What are the chicks really like in Sweden?

Blonde. Ive been once and i was shocked to find that they fit exactly with their stereotype

Some of them are. Many. I have a blonde at my other job, as a guard, that makes it very hard to concentrate on working. I want to frisk her instead. Repeatedly. Constantly. :blush:

But generally I prefer either red hair and freckles or the darkest, mid-easten blackest hair you can find.

Frisking is good Thaum :)

Swedish lassies are honestly amazing. Go to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria. It is the most popular resort for young scandanavians in Europe and they are genuinley the most stunning lassies in the world. Our balcony was on the main strip and every time you turn your head there is a stunning swede in either direction. Sorry to go over board, they are just so amazin