Seating decision

gersgirl

Ok, bit of a dilemma here...

Will be over in Scotland at end of year and planning to go to the Dundee Utd game at Ibrox on Jan 5th. I had already emailed the supporters ticket office inquiring about tickets, however I have also now been offered two tickets for the Ibrox suite for that day. Has anyone watched a game from the Ibrox suite? What is the atmosphere like, or would the atmosphere be best out in one of the stands? I dont get to see many games live at Ibrox so want to maximize my experience that day. Anyone have any recommendations? Which would you choose?

I know this is like no help at all, but you bear an uncanny resemblance to Sally from Home and Away.

*ahem*.

*leaves thread in disgrace*

Lol I would say thanks if I knew if that was a compliment or no lolol. Who is Sally and what is Home and Away? lol

Ok, bit of a dilemma here...

Will be over in Scotland at end of year and planning to go to the Dundee Utd game at Ibrox on Jan 5th. I had already emailed the supporters ticket office inquiring about tickets, however I have also now been offered two tickets for the Ibrox suite for that day. Has anyone watched a game from the Ibrox suite? What is the atmosphere like, or would the atmosphere be best out in one of the stands? I dont get to see many games live at Ibrox so want to maximize my experience that day. Anyone have any recommendations? Which would you choose?

Ok just reading the description...says prime match seating...u think that could mean in the dugout with the team? Or maybe in the stands with Walter and Durant (well he let Levein sit there, why no me?) hee hee

I know this is like no help at all, but you bear an uncanny resemblance to Sally from Home and Away.

*ahem*.

Lol I would say thanks if I knew if that was a compliment or no lolol. Who is Sally and what is Home and Away? lol

It's whatever you want it to be (in saying that, she's not the worst looking female ever). She's a character from Aussie soap opera Home and Away. And you look like her :)

Man, I am really wrecking your thread here :pipehorse:

*ahem*.

It's whatever you want it to be (in saying that, she's not the worst looking female ever). She's a character from Aussie soap opera Home and Away. And you look like her :)

You should have provided pics! :lol: Or at least a pic!

ok i may be corrected here but i am sure you get to sit in the corner below the big screen after your fancy meal, then you go back in at half time for refreshments, good place to see the team warm up and we always start in that half of the pitch ;)

shown in this pic in the middle under the screen

80zb5gn.jpg

ok i may be corrected here but i am sure you get to sit in the corner below the big screen after your fancy meal, then you go back in at half time for refreshments, good place to see the team warm up and we always start in that half of the pitch ;)

80zb5gn.jpg

So the seats would be between the Govan and Copeland stands...that might no be too bad. Lol as for the refreshments...there seem to be a LOT of them, before meal, during meal, halftime and after the game lol.

80zb5gn.jpg

Apologies, I forgot to thank you for all your info. Much appreciated. :D

Best to try and get near TBO in the Broomie front for atmosphere.

Best view in the Bill Struth or Govan Stands, rear, near the middle.

Dunno about the Ibrox Suite, probably a bit of a rip off, I don't fancy being in with the Camel Coat brigade.....

*ahem*.

I'll say it for ya Danny - Sally is HOT! :harhar:

So the seats would be between the Govan and Copeland stands...that might no be too bad. Lol as for the refreshments...there seem to be a LOT of them, before meal, during meal, halftime and after the game lol.

It's Copland ;)

Thats me told.

It's Copland ;)

Thats me told.

You know me gg, I'll keep you right on your spelling and grammar.

Pedantic Auld Bassa Loyal.

It's Copland ;)

Thats me told.

You know me gg, I'll keep you right on your spelling and grammar.

Pedantic Auld Bassa Loyal.

Lol too funny.

I've only ever done the full corporate thing once at a football match. It was at Old Trafford :blush: I have to say I enjoyed it :) Nice meal prematch, halftime coffee and Danish pastries, then cheese and wine after the game with "entertainment" from a dodgy comedian and ex-players milling about.

Nose In The Corporate Trough Loyal

Not much help I'm afraid, but I hope you have a great day whatever you choose to do... :clap:

:rangers:

I've only ever done the full corporate thing once at a football match. It was at Old Trafford :blush: I have to say I enjoyed it :) Nice meal prematch, halftime coffee and Danish pastries, then cheese and wine after the game with "entertainment" from a dodgy comedian and ex-players milling about.

Not much help I'm afraid, but I hope you have a great day whatever you choose to do... :clap:

Gimme a wee bevvy before the game with the bears and sitting in with them any day.

There's nothing better than being with the bears. Was in the Red Lion with some of the KPL crowd before the last home game, the craic was second to none, you could have sold tickets for it.....

Gimme a wee bevvy before the game with the bears and sitting in with them any day.

There's nothing better than being with the bears. Was in the Red Lion with some of the KPL crowd before the last home game, the craic was second to none, you could have sold tickets for it.....

I agree 100% I had to do it with work trying to schmoose a client and the company had 12 seats at Old Trafford.

But I choose bevvy with the bears every time...

If you are in the Ibrox Suite then to watch the match you will be seated in the Govan East Corner, below the big screen, between the Govan and the Copland stands.

Enjoy

That wouldnt be bad as I have pals in the Copland (see manticore i can spell lol) front.

If you are in the Ibrox Suite then to watch the match you will be seated in the Govan East Corner, below the big screen, between the Govan and the Copland stands.

Enjoy

That wouldnt be bad as I have pals in the Copland (see manticore i can spell lol) front.

Tsk tsk.

Only kidding :pipehorse: