Scotland vs Italy - Official Thread

Jasper

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another disallowed penalty? cause for conspiracy? how many is that in our last 3/4 games?

unlucky with the header cleared off the line there, thought it was in, hutton came close with a header aswell that woulda put his value up a wee bit more

come on scotland

it really is unbelievable the amount of stonewallers we have been denied in this campaign. Initially i though it was ball to hand tonight and his arms were by his side, but when you look again he actually moves towards the ball and it hits his upper arm. But uefa will lose over 50 million quid if italy dont go through so that explains it, we are the small nation, in uefas eyes we should just bend over and take it up the azzuri.

In all honesty it should be 2-1 to Scotland or 2-2 (if their 2nd was not offside). Two headers by the Rangers boys almost did it. keep believin.

The italian second goal was onside I believed.

looked like it hit his arm during the move, because it was never offside.

we gave it a right good go this campaign.. we done well and we should be proud of it.

As far as this games concerned..well we all know its curtains in terms of qualifying now barring a minor miracle...i.e 1-1 and ukraine beat france. But the early goal killed it..we have probably been the better team this half but they bassa's always hold on to a lead.

Ach well..as we say every 2 years... theres always next time :)

In all honesty it should be 2-1 to Scotland or 2-2 (if their 2nd was not offside). Two headers by the Rangers boys almost did it. keep believin.

i think it was onside as well so we are even for the penalty claim

just unlucky so far

I agree, but the referee has been terrible. In other news: America beat South Africa! Hurrah! (Second 1-0 away win in a row not in the Caribbean or Central america is a cause for celebration!

Thought that myself having seen it again. LOL. Still there to win.. Boyd No17 to score the winner.

Do you think Boyd will come in? I've got to believe it will be Kenny Miller (regardless of how I rate either player)

i suspect we will see both at some point. mcfadden drop to left mid, and kenny in. then maybe fletcher/brown off and boyd in. late on

Do you think Boyd will come in? I've got to believe it will be Kenny Miller (regardless of how I rate either player)

agreed i just cant see eck turning to boyd

still would be class if he came on (boyd) and scored the equaliser and the winner :lol: