Call of Duty 4 PS3 :)

JR

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats me off for just now, might go back on in a bit. was hard to get a clan game going with barkie and JR when we were in my party and then JR's party. but we eventually got a game of headquarters at countdown and we managed to get a win right at the end :) well played guys, hopefully get more RM'ers in the party next time (tu)

thats me off for just now, might go back on in a bit. was hard to get a clan game going with barkie and JR when we were in my party and then JR's party. but we eventually got a game of headquarters at countdown and we managed to get a win right at the end :) well played guys, hopefully get more RM'ers in the party next time (tu)

It was tough (tu)

get back in there tho :)

i was on with a few of you but i had severe lag for some reason, so i left.

Which sucked, because my game had not worked all day, then it did ...but REALLLLY laggy.

Lame. Haha, hope it works better today!

i will be on later to play with the rm guys, was with the sco guys last night and their was 15+ of us on one server and 18 at the highest.

yeh i seen that last night after u invited me to your game of ground war, something happened though, wasnt able to play. think i was playing with those sco guys few nights ago.

and ill probably be on for most of today, dont have anything else to do.

there now seems to be quite a few RM'ers on cod4 so a ground war seems to the best way for us all to be on the same team, so we'll have to get something organised (tu) although i enjoy cod4 online i think the set up is quite poor. you cant create your own lobbys and you dont know when your friends are in games so its a bit of a hit or miss when you invite them to your party.

there now seems to be quite a few RM'ers on cod4 so a ground war seems to the best way for us all to be on the same team, so we'll have to get something organised (tu) although i enjoy cod4 online i think the set up is quite poor. you cant create your own lobbys and you dont know when your friends are in games so its a bit of a hit or miss when you invite them to your party.

True...I wonder how good it is to setup a private party with your own rules as it were and once everybody is invited we could have a real laugh?

Im getting into the hardcore/oldcore scene now, i like the fact there is no kill replays and friendly fire ON makes people look before lobbing speculative grenades :)

True...I wonder how good it is to setup a private party with your own rules as it were and once everybody is invited we could have a real laugh?

Im getting into the hardcore/oldcore scene now, i like the fact there is no kill replays and friendly fire ON makes people look before lobbing speculative grenades :)

a private party sounds like a great idea (tu)

im always playing team hardcore these days, as you said its great there is no kill cam and friendly fire is on.

How do you like the sound of scheduling a time and holding a private game. It's a great laugh ! I played it with guys from another site and we played knifes only in shipment - when someone accidently leaves the Martydom perk on it is hilarious :lol:

Should be a laugh if we do.

My humblest apologies for shooting (team killing) Bluenose in the back of the head at distance last night (you did look like a marine) :harhar: and for hitting Jockney in the head with a grenade (it bounced off a building).

Good games last night really enjoyed them.

I was on till about half one had to be up for 7, will be on later tonight.

That lad Andypic who was on the other team is a mate of mine i know Bluenose has added him to his friends list so we will get him on our team later as well.

Although i do like killing him as revenge for all those years ago when he used to batter me at mario kart on the snes.

yeh great games last night guys, i also really enjoyed them. it was good to get so many of us in one team for a few games. i thought the headsets helped a lot, we commnicated really well especially at vacant, backlot and overgrown. dont think i am doing anything the night so ill most likely be on cod4.

yeh, andypic is a great player, was annoying we couldnt get him on our team.

and id like to apologise to jockney for killing him more than anyone else even though we were on the same team :lol: im going to have to get rid of the marytrdom perk when i am playing hardcore!

yeh great games last night guys, i also really enjoyed them. it was good to get so many of us in one team for a few games. i thought the headsets helped a lot, we commnicated really well especially at vacant, backlot and overgrown. dont think i am doing anything the night so ill most likely be on cod4.

yeh, andypic is a great player, was annoying we couldnt get him on our team.

and id like to apologise to jockney for killing him more than anyone else even though we were on the same team :lol: im going to have to get rid of the marytrdom perk when i am playing hardcore!

:lol:

I lost count of how many times I was killed by my own guys :lol:

I t was mint tho, Im sure Ill be on tonight - hopefully a few more guys will join us...and at a decent hour :)

Not making a new thread because the guy wont supply the source.

On the playstation europe forum a guy is claiming the patch will be released tonight at 8pm, funny feeling he is talking bollocks though