PS3 and HDTV

papaguy51

Got the PS3 for Xmas, went out and purchased myself a 32" HDTV on Boxing Day.

What a combo!

Only got PES 2008 so far, got £20 in my online wallet and I'm swithering over Tekken 5 or Warhawk...which should I go for?

Anyone want a game of Pro Evo? Finding it great online, won my last 8 games and scored at least 3 in each one.

Got the PS3 for Xmas, went out and purchased myself a 32" HDTV on Boxing Day.

What a combo!

Only got PES 2008 so far, got £20 in my online wallet and I'm swithering over Tekken 5 or Warhawk...which should I go for?

Anyone want a game of Pro Evo? Finding it great online, won my last 8 games and scored at least 3 in each one.

I would if I had the kit, mate. ISS Pro Football was the last game I really played a lot.

...oh, and Wipeout2097.

Tekken 5 is a great game but it's only the Dark Resurrection version so no story mode and you have to pay extra for online and survival mode. Also whilst the graphics have been juiced up a little bit they still don't take advantage of the PS3's graphics because it's an old game. I've heard a new Tekken should be coming out sometime this year so I'd be patient and wait for it. Never played Warhawk so can't give advice on that.

Whats your PSN mate ?

papaguy51, let me know if you can find it!

There is a whole host of our PSN's available in the COD4 PSN thread - feel free to add us, then you'll know when we're online...and when you get COD4 even better ! :)

Whats your PSN mate ?

There is a whole host of our PSN's available in the COD4 PSN thread - feel free to add us, then you'll know when we're online...and when you get COD4 even better ! :)

For some target practice for you lads :lol:

However, practice makes perfect.....

Whats your PSN mate ?

For some target practice for you lads :lol:

However, practice makes perfect.....

Haha! you saw my plan! Only joking - the only way to learn :)