fifa 2008

The Artist

Really good game, graphics and game play are great as is career mode.Only thing that bugs me is the the commentry.There have been times iv went into half time leading 4-0 and Andy Gray says something along the lines of "Its a close game any team can win it" what game has he been watching :lol:

just bought it last night. anyone else got it? what do u think of it? :rangers:

Bought it recently also, find it to be quite a good game to play, especially in manager mode.

Just wish I was able to up the value of my players manually rather than the game deciding values for me.

have it on lowly PS2.

my console days mostly behind me, but its good craic.

much harder with manual shoting, lobs and through balls.

i started on fifa 95 or something, when you were certain to score every time from a certain angle :lol:

Really good game, graphics and game play are great as is career mode.Only thing that bugs me is the the commentry.There have been times iv went into half time leading 4-0 and Andy Gray says something along the lines of "Its a close game any team can win it" what game has he been watching :lol:

only got it on psp, its alright

on pro evo, towards the end of every season in master league the commentator goes "the equation is simple, lose here and thier relegated" no matter where u are in the league! they said it to me 3 times when i was 3rd in the league!

much better effort from ea sports this time around. last time the game was a new engine on the next gen consoles and it had a few problems, theyve ironed them out and theyve got a much more solid game which is only going to get better. gone are the days of punting long balls up, the game is at a decent speed, the graphics and gameplay are good and the content is first class. it can only get better, now they have to add ibrox (tu)

I think they could speed the game up a little, Espec when I play as say a 1 star team the game seems quite slow.

in all fairness, a 1 star team would be pretty slow. and when you do go a 5 star team the speed is a lot faster. I do wish at times it would be faster aswell though

One thing that bugs me, Online play.

Everyone either plays as Chelsea, Manchester United or Barcelona.

Yes they are 5 star but wherest the fun in everyone using them all the time.

One thing that bugs me, Online play.

Everyone either plays as Chelsea, Manchester United or Barcelona.

Yes they are 5 star but wherest the fun in everyone using them all the time.

Yeah that's annoying. I wanted to play as Rangers but I find it impossible to be competive unless you're a 5 star team so now I play as Arsenal.

love this game, out does PES08 totally imo, lack of real effort put into that game, traded it in after a day of buying it.

only thing that sometimes gets on my nerves is the slow respond time, sometimes ill hit A or Y and their will be a slight delay.

also love be a pro mode, cant get enough of it, shitty though, my xbox live just ran out.

• 2 weeks later...