boyd or cousin

diesel0412

boyd or cousin  

70 members have voted

1. 1. who do you prefer in the team

• boyd
    • cousin

I know his work rate isnt the best, but neither is Cousins. To me, Cousin only gets off his arse when attacking and he has a chance on goal. Thats the way I see it.

Cousin has repeatedly voiced his ambition to go to the EPL and play for a Fulham ..... hes more tham welcome as far as Im concerned.

Boyd has been in the background, been discreet and never spat his dummy out. He has faults as a player, few dont, but I side with Boyd.

(tu) Well spoken. While I'm grateful for the goals Cousin has scored, I detest his "me first, team a distant second" attitude. Boydy for me as well, no contest.

boyd for me. Cousin has done well but i just dont like his attitude. I think in terms of footballing ability, first touch, ball control etc cousin is the better player but boyd is the bigger goal threat imo simply because he gets into the box more often. Cousin just seems to play when he wants, aberdeen match was the most frustrating, we were attacking he got the ball, passed it to burke and then just stood still. FFS our strikers should be constantly running into the box. I know boyd is a lazy git but he does get into the box a lot more and would score more goals than cousin ever will imo. Boyd has got his goals this year playing less than half the time that cousin has done. Facts speak for themselves.