boyd or cousin

diesel0412

boyd or cousin  

70 members have voted

1. 1. who do you prefer in the team

• boyd
    • cousin

There isnt much difference between the two of them except Cousin has a bit more pace.

I was happy with Cousin being in as "he was a better all round player" than Boyd but in recent weeks he has been utter crap apart from the couple of goals he has scored.

People will always argue about it and it will split the fans, but people saying boyd is lazy ect doesnt wash with me. He has shown is has last few games that he is working on that area of his game closing down defenders and even tracking back,

I would rather have Boyd any day.

1) He is only 24 and could still improve a lot as a player. Cousin is 30 and only going to downhill.

2) Boyd at least wants to play for Rangers, Cousins attitude is garbage and everytime he scores you can look forward to the "i want to leave" the next day.

3) IMO he would be more suited to playing with Burke and Naismith than Cousin.

4) IMO he is a better striker than Cousin. He is always looking to get on the shoulder of the last defender and get behind the defence and his goal scoring recored speaks for itself.

I just think we would be much better off in the long run playing Boyd rather than Cousin who will be here for 6months at the very most IMO.

There isnt much difference between the two of them except Cousin has a bit more pace.

I was happy with Cousin being in as "he was a better all round player" than Boyd but in recent weeks he has been utter crap apart from the couple of goals he has scored.

People will always argue about it and it will split the fans, but people saying boyd is lazy ect doesnt wash with me. He has shown is has last few games that he is working on that area of his game closing down defenders and even tracking back,

1) He is only 24 and could still improve a lot as a player. Cousin is 30 and only going to downhill.

2) Boyd at least wants to play for Rangers, Cousins attitude is garbage and everytime he scores you can look forward to the "i want to leave" the next day.

4) IMO he is a better striker than Cousin. He is always looking to get on the shoulder of the last defender and get behind the defence and his goal scoring recored speaks for itself.

I just think we would be much better off in the long run playing Boyd rather than Cousin who will be here for 6months at the very most IMO.

Well said Del, agree with all that you have said. Especially point 3 for me, I'm sure Boyd would get onto a lot of what Naismith or Burke can provide into the box for him

Boyd, as I hate Cousin with a passion. Anyone who isn't happy to play in a Rangers shirt should be kept as far away from it as possible. I will not have my club being used as a stepping stone.

Second that

third that :D

cousin GTF

(tu) Well said.

Boyd has time on his side and his overall game will improve with experience, and has a passion for our club just like you and I - the complete opposite of Cousin. He has been scoring a few goals so dropping Cousin just now would maybe be a bit harsh, but I reckon Boyd would be banging them in left right and centre with the way we have been playing recently.

Boyd is probably the best striker on the planet in terms of goals ratio, but of course we are still not happy.

play burke, boyd and stevie in a 4/3/3 and the goals will be flowing.

all those crosses and boyd will score by the bucketload - he gets such a raw deal imo.

cousin is scoring right now, but if you know anything about football and striking in particular then Boyd is the man. Cousin does fuck all, and that's even compared to Boyd

Walter knows nothing about football?

I know his work rate isnt the best, but neither is Cousins. To me, Cousin only gets off his arse when attacking and he has a chance on goal. Thats the way I see it.

Cousin has repeatedly voiced his ambition to go to the EPL and play for a Fulham ..... hes more tham welcome as far as Im concerned.

Boyd has been in the background, been discreet and never spat his dummy out. He has faults as a player, few dont, but I side with Boyd.

cousin is scoring right now, but if you know anything about football and striking in particular then Boyd is the man. Cousin does fuck all, and that's even compared to Boyd

Walter knows nothing about football?

I think Walter does know a lot about football, thats a no brainer.

But what is also a no brainer is that Cousin was signed by Smith and so Smith will play him to prove he was right in signing him and has done with a lot of players in the past!!!

Boyd....Im absolutely certain that if he played as many minutes as that cousin he would have scored MORE goals that him, specially with naismith gettin a regular start now..

Boydy doesnt suit the lone striker but naismith and burke gettin into the box as regular as they are would give him all the support he needs