MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!

First of all i would like to say that my first anniversary was on Friday so i will be saying this like it's Friday ;)

One year ago today i joined Rangers Media and since then my life has changed forever,for the better (tu) . One year on and oh boy, i am so glad i became a member! , i have LOVED every single second of it (tu) This is down to every single member of Rangers Media but mainly due to canadaready, the creator of the best forum in the world EVER (tu) Without you RM would not exist and i wouldn't know you or hardly any of the members on here (tu) I would like to thank you very very very much for everything that you have done , you are a true LEGEND (spl) (tu)

Thank you again very very very much to EVERYONE who is a member of Rangers Media and canadaready :D

MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY partay :D (and 2 days) lol

listin mate you make this site great also, the time you put into the predictions is amazing. the success of this place is down to you too.

i personally think you are a very mature member for your age and have made this place interesting for other to join.

well done mate and happy anniversary

;)

listin mate you make this site great also, the time you put into the predictions is amazing. the success of this place is down to you too.

i personally think you are a very mature member for your age and have made this place interesting for other to join.

well done mate and happy anniversary

;)

aww thank you very very very much AB :D ! i couldn't do the predictor without all of you who play it (tu)