Does anyone know for sure?

polar bear

Does anyone know for sure if Alan Hutton is unhappy,or being pressured into a move? if he is unhappy because of this,is there anything the fans can do to

prevent It? the last thing we need is an unhappy player,especially when that player is possibly our best player.This up and down the road to London is

becoming farcical,I think it's pretty obvious now that the kid wants to stay with us.

we need a DONT SELL HUTTON card display to let Murray know we want to keep him.

I am sure Hutton knows exactly how the fans think. He's a rangers fan and he knows we all think a lot of him

Great idea, get some made up people!!

we need a DONT SELL HUTTON card display to let Murray know we want to keep him.

I am sure Hutton knows exactly how the fans think. He's a rangers fan and he knows we all think a lot of him

exactly, am sure ANYTIME a ranegrs fan has saw him, i betr they have said to him "U Stay wae us Alan" or something long those lines, he knows we want him to stay and because he is being felt wanted he is staying and gonna win the league for us!!

I have no gripes if Alan leaves after helping us win the league.

It's a chance to financially secure him and his family for life, while joining one of the up and coming teams of the SPL, now with a decent manager.

I've admired his attitude through this, and it would be terrible if he was forced out.