Hutton Signs For Spurs(?)

Craigy

Spurs fans think the deal is done and they are waiting till tommorow to unveil him and Gilberto in a double swoop.

Surely if he has been down in London since early this morning and still hasn't signed the contract he must not be keen or has had a dramatic change of heart.

Spurs fans think the deal is done and they are waiting till tommorow to unveil him and Gilberto in a double swoop.

They know as much, if not less, than we do. Take nothing from it. Real Radio and SSN both saying he is undecided and is on his way home.

I trust sky sports, they are always spot on.

Is that tongue and cheeky? SSN have lost so much credibility this window. They've been running so much crap as gospel, and it's a shame, because it used to be the best place to go for 100% info.

If you want to the ITK, The best known ITK we have on the Spurs boards posted this at 7.15pm:

nowt to worry about. done

and another, who's also got a very good track record posted this at around the same time:

hutton 100% done, he's nt in scotland...in fact hes eating dinner with his agent in london who i know VERY VERY well (hint hint)..and hes coming to spurs...sky are full of szhit.

I think he's a Spurs player, but I'm still brickin' it :(

Is that tongue and cheeky? SSN have lost so much credibility this window. They've been running so much crap as gospel, and it's a shame, because it used to be the best place to go for 100% info.

If you want to the ITK, The best known ITK we have on the Spurs boards posted this at 7.15pm:

nowt to worry about. done

and another, who's also got a very good track record posted this at around the same time:

hutton 100% done, he's nt in scotland...in fact hes eating dinner with his agent in london who i know VERY VERY well (hint hint)..and hes coming to spurs...sky are full of szhit.

I think he's a Spurs player, but I'm still brickin' it :(

Nothing coming from Rangers sources who are usually spot on about these things

Hope you're wrong mate

Was keith jackson not the one on the ball again and broke it that hes back in scotland?

he broke it that he went back to london this morning..

So i trust him over the whole affair over the next few days!

By all means mate (tu) Just passing on what I've heard.

Was keith jackson not the one on the ball again and broke it that hes back in scotland?

he broke it that he went back to london this morning..

So i trust him over the whole affair over the next few days!

By all means mate (tu) Just passing on what I've heard.

Cheers for that mate. Keep us informed as much as you can

Aye, will do buddy.

I wonder if Alan knows just what he's doing to both sets on fans :P

As I said on my usual Spurs message board a few minutes ago... this has to be one of the strangest, most unpredictable transfers in memory. We still don't know exactly what's going to happen!

Aye, will do buddy.

As I said on my usual Spurs message board a few minutes ago... this has to be one of the strangest, most unpredictable transfers in memory. We still don't know exactly what's going to happen!

It really is a confusing one. We think he could be staying, and the spurs think he is theirs. It really is confusing.

Aye, will do buddy.

Do you carrt that name in your spurs forum too??

It is very unpredictable at the moment. I hope he stays with us, but if he does go £9 million is a good price for him

Aye, will do buddy.

I don't think anyone knows what will happen right now. Not even Hutton. Us Bears can only live in hope that he picks Rangers.

It is very unpredictable at the moment. I hope he stays with us, but if he does go £9 million is a good price for him

Yeah. I think it's a win-win deal really, but the one who hasn't got Hutton on February 1st will definitely be on a bit of a downer :(

I'm not SpursGer on my usual forums, no. I signed up using this one so the mods/site owners would know I was (at least partly) a Rangers fan, and not ban me :lol: The avatar I still had in my My Pictures folder, having made it for my girlfriends brother (a Rangers fan) when I got him to sign up on SpursCommunity (the site I use the most). ChRiStOpHe on there (tu)

Yeah. I think it's a win-win deal really, but the one who hasn't got Hutton on February 1st will definitely be on a bit of a downer :(

I'm not SpursGer on my usual forums, no. I signed up using this one so the mods/site owners would know I was (at least partly) a Rangers fan, and not ban me :lol: The avatar I still had in my My Pictures folder, having made it for my girlfriends brother (a Rangers fan) when I got him to sign up on SpursCommunity (the site I use the most). ChRiStOpHe on there (tu)

Ahhhhh ok mate. It was the sig that made me ask the question.

You are right though, whichever one of us doesn't have him will be on a downer. I would rather we kept him, but I can se why £9 million would be a good deal for us anyway.

If you have signed him then you have a superstar for the future if he improves his defensive work. No worries going forward, the run he had to set up Charlie Adam's goal v Stuttgart was superb.

Like the avator btw. I've seen Spurs on TV a few times recently. Look like the makings of a good side under Ramos. Hope you keep it up.

Watford are my team in England.

I lived in Aylesbury for 12 years. Worked in Stoke Mandeville Hospital. My mate was a Watford supporter so I went to games with him.

They are 1-0 up just now (tu)