Transfer Panic

Excelsior2k5

I've been reading all these stupid posts about who we should have signed who we didn't sign and who celtic signed etc etc.

Now if we win the league and im confident we will and we have a profit of 20 mill plus in the bank is this not better for our club?

I feel as though some of you expect us top plunge all our cash into transfers regardless of whether they are actually good players or not, just to be seen to be spending cash.

This is ludicrous to say the least and you must trust the management and owner or we will end up like celtic and by that i mean 30k a week players doing heee haw week in week out sitting in the stands.

We have a great balance of young, old, scottish and foreign in our team and the future looks great with the u19s etc.

We should take a step back here and wait to see if the shit will hit the fan rather than stating that it will.

Football is a funny old game and we are still in 4 cups.

be patient my fellow bears as it will all come good soon, very soon.

And what if we don't win the league this year after having had septic on the ropes? I think it's a worrying development that Murray is prepared to sell one of our very best players mid-season and bank the money, although of course we may still get away with it this time

The Hutton thing was very hard for both AH and Rangers to turn down. Who knows what may have happened in the second half of the season with form, injury, or Spurs signing another player, etc. Good business for all concerned albeit disappointing for the fans