Federico Nieto

Big-jonesy51

When Mcleish was in charge i think we signed this argentinian on trial for 6 months and im sure he only got like 2 or 3 games at the most,but i remember he scored quite a few,maybe im wrong.

Was just wondering if anyone has heard if hes still in argentina and if hes playing well?

Personally i thought he looked pretty good,tall striker who could score

When Mcleish was in charge i think we signed this argentinian on trial for 6 months and im sure he only got like 2 or 3 games at the most,but i remember he scored quite a few,maybe im wrong.

Was just wondering if anyone has heard if hes still in argentina and if hes playing well?

I reckon he would struggle for a game in a decent junior side, pure folly of a signing

The Argie = of Andy Kennedy.

I reckon he would struggle for a game in a decent junior side, pure folly of a signing

The Argie = of Andy Kennedy.

You just sent a horrible chill down my spine there.........

There's this thing called the internet that you can get tons of info on almost anything, if you type in to a "search engine".

I quite fancy finding out about this internet. Have you heard much of it? :D

Federico Nieto

Federico Nieto (born 20 August 1983 in Buenos Aires) is an Argentine professional footballer currently playing for Huracán in Argentina. He previously played for Almagro, with a loan spell at Scottish club Rangers in 2005.

he was absoutely terrible. He missed a good few sitters vs bratislava! Did he even score a single goal for us?

2 Vs Clyde in the 5-3 game if i remember correctly (tu)

Aye, in extra time as well!

Was trying to be more successful than Seb Rozenthal but was even more injury prone. doh