Claudio Pizzaro

Henders82

Given that we were VERY strongly linked with him in the summer, and now seeing him in action is anyone else pleased that he chose chelsea's money?? The guy has no positional or player awareness, just shoots anytime he gets the ball, and it usually just goes about 4 yards along the ground!!!

Anyone have any thoughts??

I'm glad we never signed him. He look's and is pretty p*sh. Would of been a waste of wages. Roque Santa Cruz, now there is a player!

pizzaro as been poor every time seen him this season. think santa cruz will be off to bigger team summer what season he has had

I'm glad we never signed him. He look's and is pretty p*sh. Would of been a waste of wages. Roque Santa Cruz, now there is a player!

pizzaro as been poor every time seen him this season. think santa cruz will be off to bigger team summer what season he has had

The guy makes Filip Sebo look like Ronaldo! He is complete mince!

I think he just tries too hard to make an impression since most of his activity is from the bench.

He would have been a dam good signing for us.

he's also been played out wide most times he has played, and he's no wide player.

I think he would have done well for us, but he made his bed and chelsea are welcome to him

I was thinking that funnily enough!

The thing is, if you ask about in Germany, they would probably say Pizarro is a much better player.

Doesn't look fit spending all that time on the Chelsea bench.

When was the last time Santa Cruz scored?

The thing is, if you ask about in Germany, they would probably say Pizarro is a much better player.

Vs AstonVilla a few games ago (tu)

I don't know I am Rangers fan I only see some of these teams from time to time, but he has scored more the Pizarro!

I don't know I am Rangers fan I only see some of these teams from time to time, but he has scored more the Pizarro!

Pizarro has barely featured for Chelsea tbh. He was a bizarre signing - tbh he IS a world class player - his time at Bayern proved that.

But it's not worked out at Chelsea and he's being generally ignored.

It helps when you play ;)

It helps when you play ;)

He looks shocking when he does play from the games I've seen of him anyway, but each to there own!