We get a no scoring draw and the sheep draw 2-2 . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Oh and i don`t think we`ll qualify either. They were shite the last night, but mark my scabby words. It`ll be a different Panathanikos side over there. We`ll have our usual unexciting stall set out with 10 behind the ball and hope to nick one.

What a fucking way for a club like us. Fucking more Neville Chamberline than Winston Churchill if you ask me.

Oh and i don`t think we`ll qualify either. They were shite the last night, but mark my scabby words. It`ll be a different Panathanikos side over there. We`ll have our usual unexciting stall set out with 10 behind the ball and hope to nick one.

What a fucking way for a club like us. Fucking more Neville Chamberline than Winston Churchill if you ask me.

The way they played last night should gives us a bit of confidence to go over there with.

They looked very ordinary and although they'll up there game at home I didn't see anything for us to fear from them.

As much as I hate to admit this but we will go out next week as will Aberdeen, no way Pana will play anywhere near as bad as they did against us at Ibrox. Walter will again set his side out next week in his usual negative 4-5-1 formation, hoping to nick a goal and win the tie 1-0. This won’t happen and what will end up doing is inviting Pana to play ontop of us and have wave after wave of attack with us happy to play on the break. They will be like a different side in Greece and I just don't see us scoring over there.

Now the question we have to ask ourselves is, what way would we prefer to exit a competition (cos that’s what we are going to do).

• Would we prefer to whimper out like we are doing, playing negative tactics, too afraid to play an attacking formation out of fear of conceding.

Or

• Actually play some attacking football, take the game to our opposition (like the Sheep did last night) actually play some entertaining football and actually get a few goals in the process.

I know which option I would prefer and its NOT Walter and his negativity.

Fair play to Calderwood and the Aberdeen plays for their performance last night, had it not been for a dodgy penalty they might have come away with a win against the best team in the competition. I was glued to the TV last night, engrossed in the game, pity I could say the same about the game the night before.

It was a decent game with some good goals, They were much more adventurous than us against much stronger opposition. They will definately go out but I still think we might geta score draw in athens next week.

At least they go in the knowledge that they have to win and have the confidence of having scored against Bayern.

We have to get at least a scoring draw away from home and have the knowledge that we failed to take up home advantage by negative tactics. They will not sit back with one up front because they will have belief.