If Barry had gone and PLG had stayed where would . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Barry done the right thing by saying that the players weren't happy with PLG.

yeah it was shocking imagine a professional athlete getting told to stay off the drink eat properly and train hard

Charlie Adam :ohmy: .

for a guy his age adam's pace and fitness are a disgrace but he's not alone we need a fitness coach look at the spurs under ramos what a difference

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it was shocking imagine a professional athlete getting told to stay off the drink eat properly and train hard

for a guy his age adam's pace and fitness are a disgrace but he's not alone we need a fitness coach look at the spurs under ramos what a difference

PLG was a fitness Master but the Full Squad rebeled against him!

A guy who was too slow to run on to a through ball (at Sheep City) and squander a goal scoring chance should not be in the squad, IMO. And from what I can see, nothing has changed under Walter.

. . we be right now ? Just supposin ? :sherlock:

Well 'ifs' and 'buts' basically don't apply in my vocabulary.

What is done is done.

But to humour the concept for sake of argument:

In 5 months we were worse off under PLG than we'd been under Eck. And that took some going. Didn't we go 5th at one point? Or was it 6th? Or even worse.

PLG is currently carving out a thoroughly mediocre career in the bottom half of the French league for PSG. If he can barely handle his country's league, the one he's supposed to know everything about, I doubt he'd have been able to revive us after such a hopeless start.

But, we'll never know.

PLG was a fitness Master but the Full Squad rebeled against him!

the captain rebeled murray should have tore his and boyds contract up

Sorry, but don't you follow Rangers too closely?

We do have a fitness coach and his name is Adam Owen, indeed he is our 2nd as we had Frank Nuttall in the McLeish era too.

If the 2 players had done it against Walter it would have been a differn't story which everybody knows!

It's the same the now when PLG dropped Boyd the fans went of there head.....Roll on a year in a half Walter get cut a bit of slack!

Walter took a Gamble in the Transfer window.... i just wonder if the fans will turn on him if the this year we don't get our 52nd league title!

If the 2 players had done it against Walter it would have been a differn't story which everybody knows!

It's the same the now when PLG dropped Boyd the fans went of there head.....Roll on a year in a half Walter get cut a bit of slack!

Walter took a Gamble in the Transfer window.... i just wonder if the fans will turn on him if the this year we don't get our 52nd league title!

We didn't have a decent alternative then though!

Sorry, but don't you follow Rangers too closely?

We do have a fitness coach and his name is Adam Owen, indeed he is our 2nd as we had Frank Nuttall in the McLeish era too.

ok then we should get a good fitness coach

IMO no rangers players should be allowed to disrespect the manager in public and remain at the club

We didn't have a decent alternative then though!

We had Prso,Novo,McCormack,Sebo not really much of a difference to this year <_<

IMO no rangers players should be allowed to disrespect the manager in public and remain at the club

I agree 100% Fans need to remember No player is Bigger than the Club!

He has recently attained an M.Phil degree in Coaching Science having researched The Physiological & Technical Demands of Small-Sided Training Games within Professional Football. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Owen - sounds pretty good to me!

do, you think our players look fit and fast?

He has recently attained an M.Phil degree in Coaching Science having researched The Physiological & Technical Demands of Small-Sided Training Games within Professional Football. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Owen - sounds pretty good to me!

I'm not at at training so it is difficult to tell (tu)

Don't you see the games

Players don't look any fitter than any other of the SPL clubs tbh. There are a few players who's fitness is shocking for a professional sportsman, Boyd, Darcheville, Adam to mention a few. There are also players who look(ed) a lot fitter, Cuellar, Papac, Hutton. I don't know what goes on at training so that's not for me to comment on. By the looks of it, some players work harder than others.

Don't you see the games

Every game (tu)