***The Official Panathinaikos v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

played off the park by a mediocre team, am f*cking reging atm

These guys aint a mediocre team; they are sitting top of the Greek league, which is a helluva lot better than the SPL.

And give Boyd a break, its the midfield thats doin' fuck all just now.

we're better than the SPL, and we are better than this mob, playing absolute bollocks, cant keep the ball to save oruselves, panic stations everytime.

I didn't single out Boyd did I?

Man for man all our players are worse than theirs. Apart from McGregor and Cuellar maybe. I'm not talking just today, I'm talking as footballers in general. Bigger, stronger, more technically sound, more athletic.

Broadfoot isn't Rangers class. Davis is small and average. Adam's had too many KFC bargain buckets.

Get JCD and Cousin up front and I'd feel 10x better, and try Buffel of Burke too.

played off the park by a mediocre team, am f*cking reging atm

These guys aint a mediocre team; they are sitting top of the Greek league, which is a helluva lot better than the SPL.

And give Boyd a break, its the midfield thats doin' fuck all just now.

We could easily finish second in the Greek League, Panathiniakos aren't that good, they were really poor against the sheep.

Ok so Boyd hasnt done anything wrong.

He doesnt atack the ball in the air

The defender who is 2 inches shorter than him is dominating him in the air

He cant control the ball

He cant pass

He isnt chasing down

He looks fecked

Hasnt shown up the line yet to get us out

U sure your internet stream is fucked mate? He is winning most of the balls into him (whaich arent many) :rolleyes:

had 2 half chances

IS tracking back

making flickons for novo

spotted adam for his 3 point attempt

He is doing more than fine, the midfield, or lack of, is whats killing us here, NOT the guy up top

Away and give Boyd a sookie

how old are you? 12? fud! there was no need to make it personal just because you dont have a point kid! :rolleyes:

You didnt need to reply to my original post

I cant fathom why Adam gets starts again and again..getting really angry about it..everyone but Walter can see hes not up to it

agreed. i feel bad for constantly saying over and over that Adam is no use..but its getting out of hand now, he just should not be playing! maybe throw him on with 10 minutes to go if we are chasing a goal for a set piece or something...but he should never be starting in a month of sundays

we have got good players sitting there on the bench and its frustrating as fuck