4 SPL games in 8 days

thet make it sound like its all our fault and its a bad thing we are doing well in europe- this croatia game should be scrapped right now and i personally think motherwell should be heavly fined cos there pitch has caused the brunt of the problem, spl are fannys , daily record are fannys and so are the tims

if we have to do it this way then so be it

adversity is a great tool

SMH at this, 8 games in 4 days is a recipe for disaster, I can feel the title slipping away from us more everytime I read somethin ridiculous from these cunts at the SPL.

The domino effect of Gretna's promotion is now finally hitting us as it threatens to derail our entire season.

This is not good.

And I do believe I am going to win an understatement award.

We are absolutely getting punished for doing well. I can't imagine what goes through people's heads sometimes that run these leagues. We are bringing a spotlight to Scottish football right now while the league is going to try and tire us right out and make us suffer.

As an aside, I remember bitching month ago that the SFA/bigwigs shouldn't have been putting off this scheduling - they should have compiled a preliminary schedule list at the time and adjusted as need be.

They didn't.

They decided to do it 'at their discretion'. And now look at the fucking mess they're making of it, and how it threatens to totally jake in our entire season.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=50325

Have a look in there - hate to say it but I told...'someone' so.

We are absolutely getting punished for doing well. I can't imagine what goes through people's heads sometimes that run these leagues. We are bringing a spotlight to Scottish football right now while the league is going to try and tire us right out and make us suffer.

To say we're being punished for doing well is hysteria of the tallest order.

All that's happening is the bigwigs' incompetence is now biting us viciously on the ass. It's not deliberate, but it's appalling mis-management. And I saw it coming.

should be playing either replay or re-arranged game the night of or before international game!! <cr>

I don't think we can be blaming Scotland for this, neither Thistle's fault either:

Partick Thistle Reject Quick Scottish Cup Replay With Rangers

Mar 21 2008 By Keith Jackson

PARTICK THISTLE last night pulled the plug on a plan for a quick-fire Scottish Cup replay with Rangers on Tuesday.

Record Sport understands the proposal would have seen Ibrox boss Walter Smith ask for 10 of his top-teamstars to be released from international duty, including five from the Scotland squad for the friendly against Croatia.

However, the idea of replaying the quarter-final next week was knocked on the head when the Jags insisted they could not get their Firhill ground ready at such short notice.

The First Division club plan to carry out major remedial work on their decaying main stand in order to maximise capacity for the return clash with Smith's men and cannot get the job done in time to open it up next week.

No date has yet been agreed for the replay but it looks most likely to go ahead on Sunday, April 13, the weekend originally set aside for the semi-finals.

The winners could then face St Johnstone in the last four three days later although this would leave the SFA facing a major logistical headache in terms of ticket allocation.

http://www.&lt;No links to this website&gt;/sport/footbal...86908-20358058/