Those that are about to die salute you !

BLUEDIGNITY

Barry'll be up for it.

Novo will be chomping at the bit to fuck them over.

Boyd will have something to prove.

Mcgregor's gonna show Borat how it's done.

And Cuellar and Weir are gonna be well up for it. Not to mention Davis being a bluenose, he's gonna put in a fantastic shift.

Get into these bastards, seriously I want tears. I want boos as the time go off after losing. I want them to finally see they're not winning the league, and I want it to hurt.

Got to go out with the Gladitorial attitude on Saturday and put this shower of scum to the Sword. They are in meltdown but don't give them any sign of hope. No mercy, no quarter given. Just bury them ! :sherlock:

Well said. They and their murderous supporting people must be humiliated and driven to the point of destruction for the sake of human decency for what they have bestowed upon the world and this country. They have no place here (and they know it) slaughter them all !!......the scum of the earth. Yes, I despise those people.

Got to go out with the Gladitorial attitude on Saturday and put this shower of scum to the Sword. They are in meltdown but don't give them any sign of hope. No mercy, no quarter given. Just bury them ! :sherlock:

Well said. They and their murderous supporting people must be humiliated and driven to the point of destruction for the sake of human decency for what they have bestowed upon the world and this country. They have no place here (and they know it) slaughter them all !!......the scum of the earth. Yes, I despise those people.

They certainly don't have any place on the Queens Highway ! Thats why the Tommy Gun was invented ! :sherlock: