Darcheville goal v Hibs

DC Blue

I watched the game last week at our club, and hadn't picked up on this, but then saw the SPL highlights package on the Setanta channel here in the US last night.

When Darcheville scored, the 2 players who were in the box at the time (Ferguson & McCulloch), never even reacted to the goal. They just seemed to shrug and walk away. Cameras then panned to Darch taking his usual bow, but I wondered if Bears at the game spotted the same thing or did others run over to celebrate with him.

Just seemed a wee bit strange considering it put us in the lead.

yeah a noticed it,i was sitting in the broomloan front and when he scored,McCulloch walked away with a look of disgust on his face.my first thot was "what the feck" he didnt go over and congradulate him at all!!!!

At that moment, that given moment, he was pissed he didn't get the ball. Try and think back to when (if) you played a team sport and all that. I can remember specifically times when I wanted that emeneffin ball and didn't get it, for someone else to put in the back.

Trust me the congrats came later. It happens on every team. They aren't just being competitive with Hibs they're being competitive with each other.

I don't have ANY problem at all with competitiveness and wanting the ball.

Look of disgust was a bit harsh, but big Lee wants the ball and wants to impress Rangers fans.

That's my take on it anyway.

At that moment, that given moment, he was pissed he didn't get the ball. Try and think back to when (if) you played a team sport and all that. I can remember specifically times when I wanted that emeneffin ball and didn't get it, for someone else to put in the back.

Trust me the congrats came later. It happens on every team. They aren't just being competitive with Hibs they're being competitive with each other.

I don't have ANY problem at all with competitiveness and wanting the ball.

Look of disgust was a bit harsh, but big Lee wants the ball and wants to impress Rangers fans.

That's my take on it anyway.

best explanation I think