ugly betty

Mrs McCoist

Watched it last night with my girlfriend, rank stinking rotten. I'd be interested to know who wrote it, as in was it a male or a female. I'll bet it was a woman, because the jokes were just lame, and lets be honest, most girls have a very lame sense of humour.

Brutal viewing, never ever again. Just to complete my Victor Meldrewesque rant, can I just say that TV in general is rotten. There is not ONE programme on TV that I regularly watch. The news, sky sports news while I drink my coffee, and that's about it.

:o

i happen to have an excellent sense of humour

Tell us a joke then ;)

It was a general statement, SOME girls are genuinly funny, but the vast majority are not. That's just a simple fact, if most guys are being honest they would say they find their mates much funnier than their girlfriend.

My current girlfriend is the first girl I have ever gone out with that is just about on a par with my mates in terms of making people laugh. Most just aren't funny, how many funny women do you have in stand up, comedy shows, films, etc ?

Sorry, it's just a brutal truth (tu);)

:(

Watched it last night with my girlfriend, rank stinking rotten. I'd be interested to know who wrote it, as in was it a male or a female. I'll bet it was a woman, because the jokes were just lame, and lets be honest, most girls have a very lame sense of humour.

Brutal viewing, never ever again. Just to complete my Victor Meldrewesque rant, can I just say that TV in general is rotten. There is not ONE programme on TV that I regularly watch. The news, sky sports news while I drink my coffee, and that's about it.

Tell us a joke then ;)

It was a general statement, SOME girls are genuinly funny, but the vast majority are not. That's just a simple fact, if most guys are being honest they would say they find their mates much funnier than their girlfriend.

My current girlfriend is the first girl I have ever gone out with that is just about on a par with my mates in terms of making people laugh. Most just aren't funny, how many funny women do you have in stand up, comedy shows, films, etc ?

Chin up (tu)

Even if girls aren't funny, they can compete with guys in:

1. Being good in bed

2.Looks

3. Body

If you can tick at least a couple of those two boxes, guys won't give a damn if you're funny or not (tu) (Funny comes in at no.4 by the way)

No 5 is being a nice person. (sick)

Tell us a joke then ;)

Chin up (tu)

1. Being good in bed

2.Looks

3. Body

If you can tick at least a couple of those two boxes, guys won't give a damn if you're funny or not (tu) (Funny comes in at no.4 by the way)

<_<

that well cheered me up

Tell us a joke then ;)

Chin up (tu)

1. Being good in bed

2.Looks

3. Body

<_<

that well cheered me up

Anytime (tu)

Out of interest, who would be your ideal guy ?

I don't mean, "someone who would whisk me away to Paris.....buy me a pony........stand outside my bedroom window in the rain and sing me a Westlife classic......etc etc"

I mean a famous person, a celebrity. Who would be your ideal man ?

Tell us a joke then ;)

Chin up (tu)

1. Being good in bed

2.Looks

3. Body

<_<

that well cheered me up

Anytime (tu)

I don't mean, "someone who would whisk me away to Paris.....buy me a pony........stand outside my bedroom window in the rain and sing me a Westlife classic......etc etc"

lol oddly enough probably a comedian

humour is definetly the way to my heart

=]

Tell us a joke then ;)

Chin up (tu)

1. Being good in bed

2.Looks

3. Body

<_<

that well cheered me up

Anytime (tu)

lol oddly enough probably a comedian

humour is definetly the way to my heart

=]

Would you agree with this though. Nice guys aren't the funniest guys. That's what I think anyway. I have a mixture of mates in terms of character, but the funniest out the bunch are the ones with a bit of an edge about them.

You say humour is the way to your heart, and I don't doubt that. But for a guy, looks are all important.

After a few months, humour and personality do come into it a lot more. I can't stay with a girl for a long period of time just because she is attractive, no matter how good looking. I would be driven crazy if we didn't connect.

But initially, for the vast majority of guys, looks is all we look for. Shallow ? Yes.

We know you want us to make you laugh, but we do it for a reason, and that reason is physical, not because we want to entertain someone that we think has a nice personality.

Are you a nice girl, honestly ? Do you look for nice guys, is that crucial or will you go for the 'bad boy' if he's good looking and makes you laugh ?

Most girls I know, when they are being honest, say that being 'too nice' is a massive turn off. I think a balance is important.

Describe your ideal man, everything apart from looks/body. Always an interesting question ! :P

Also, when you say a comedian would be your ideal man, who do you have in mind ? :huh:

Peter Kay ? I tell you something, if you let him go on top you'd be walking deaths tightrope :o

Billy Connolly ? Think of the rash burns <yuck>