ugly betty

Mrs McCoist

I haven't seen it but I remember the ads. For some reason I remember an advert with a blonde girl with braces coming out of a pool, yet everything else I've seen is the main brunette. Is there a blonde girl in it at all? When I first saw it I remember thinking it looked exactly like my friend!

Better not tell her I think!

I'm telling you's Watch Boston Legal on Living. Best show on TV at the moment.

Hey, I watch Family Guy the night for the first time - It wasn't bad!

Family Guy is just about the most overrated program on tv. I think it is baws.

I'm telling you's Watch Boston Legal on Living. Best show on TV at the moment.

Hey, I watch Family Guy the night for the first time - It wasn't bad!

Family Guy is just about the most overrated program on tv. I think it is baws.

Never seen family guy either.

Watched it last night with my girlfriend, rank stinking rotten. I'd be interested to know who wrote it, as in was it a male or a female. I'll bet it was a woman, because the jokes were just lame, and lets be honest, most girls have a very lame sense of humour.

Brutal viewing, never ever again. Just to complete my Victor Meldrewesque rant, can I just say that TV in general is rotten. There is not ONE programme on TV that I regularly watch. The news, sky sports news while I drink my coffee, and that's about it.

Watched it last night with my girlfriend, rank stinking rotten. I'd be interested to know who wrote it, as in was it a male or a female. I'll bet it was a woman, because the jokes were just lame, and lets be honest, most girls have a very lame sense of humour.

Brutal viewing, never ever again. Just to complete my Victor Meldrewesque rant, can I just say that TV in general is rotten. There is not ONE programme on TV that I regularly watch. The news, sky sports news while I drink my coffee, and that's about it.

:o

i happen to have an excellent sense of humour

:o

i happen to have an excellent sense of humour

Tell us a joke then ;)

It was a general statement, SOME girls are genuinly funny, but the vast majority are not. That's just a simple fact, if most guys are being honest they would say they find their mates much funnier than their girlfriend.

My current girlfriend is the first girl I have ever gone out with that is just about on a par with my mates in terms of making people laugh. Most just aren't funny, how many funny women do you have in stand up, comedy shows, films, etc ?

Sorry, it's just a brutal truth (tu);)