Why did we boo Noel Hunt?

Danny

When he stepped onto the pitch he was not booed straight away. After taking a few steps he crossed himself, thats when I saw the boo's coming.

I hope there is past history that I don't know about but the booing certinarly did begin as? he started to cross himself? <nooo>

He's also from the Republic of Ireland.

If he's being booed because he's an Irish Catholic, I am really, really disappointed in every 'supporter' who booed him. Just as I am likewise scunnered by those who chose to boo one of our own players.

(never happened in my day)

I will boo the barsteward till the day I diepartay

I agree FISH we should and will boo who ever we want and for what ever reason, playing for the opposition is enough of a reasonto boo IMO.

But the PC brigade will have IBROX sanitised of any atmosphere.

i dont like him because he scored two goals against us at ibrox last time round and after the first he came over to our fans and done a backflip/cartwheel type thing but i didnt boo him. I dont like booing players unless they deserve it eg. artur boruc.....

When he stepped onto the pitch he was not booed straight away. After taking a few steps he crossed himself, thats when I saw the boo's coming.

I hope there is past history that I don't know about but the booing certinarly did begin as? he started to cross himself? <nooo>

He's also from the Republic of Ireland.

If he's being booed because he's an Irish Catholic, I am really, really disappointed in every 'supporter' who booed him. Just as I am likewise scunnered by those who chose to boo one of our own players.

(never happened in my day)

I will boo the barsteward till the day I diepartay

I agree FISH we should and will boo who ever we want and for what ever reason, playing for the opposition is enough of a reasonto boo IMO.

But the PC brigade will have IBROX sanitised of any atmosphere.

I boo everything thats related to the unwashed....coz ma da told me tae (beer)

Noel Hunt, Noel Hunt, he's a wee c*nt.

Despise the boy, another arsehole who gets away with winding up the Gers faithful.

If he wants the same attention as Lemmon face he is going the right way about it.

BOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! YA BARSTEWARD (beer)

Noel Hunt, Noel Hunt, he's a wee c*nt.

Despise the boy, another arsehole who gets away with winding up the Gers faithful.

If he wants the same attention as Lemmon face he is going the right way about it.

BOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! YA BARSTEWARD (beer)

I wouldn't mind marking him. I've got a good nearly half a foot on him and about 5 stone.

One of my trademark slidetackles to the side of the head would do him good.

:turtle:

He was involved in the incident with Barry and he has taunted Rangers fans since.

If anyone is booing players because they're Irish/Catholic or because they bless themselves, will they please pack it in? It does us no good at all.

'Cos he's a fenian bastard.

And we're all racist sectarian bastards.

That's what you were looking for wasn't it Danny?

Racist?

Surely a man as intelligent as yourself wouldn't use such an erroneous word?

The only reason I boo him is because he is simply .. a wee prick. He's similar to someone like Savage, runs about getting in everyones faces , putting in sneaky wee digs at players all the time... and of course he's a celtic fan .

See, I actually knew sweet FA about him, hence why I asked the question in the first place. I just assumed there had to be some previous history involving him. I didn't see fit to raise his ethnicity at all. It was another who pointed out his religion and that the booing began after he blessed himself. I hadn't even SEEN that.

So anyone thinking I posted with some kind of PC agenda is barking up the wrong tree (tu)

The rules are as follows....if any of the opposing team are related to the unwashed in any way whatsoever its your duty to boo them !!!

Give every one of them the message lads and uts uop to each individual if they wish to go one step further on the intense booing they deserve

Dont forget we are unique...thats what makes us Rangers supporters

(beer)