Americans on the game...

McBoyd

:lol: fucking hilarious..obviously not all are the same..but alot of them i have played..

Was playing a game today accidentally shot a guy as he stood in front of me (WELL i made it look accidental, but he was being one of those idiots who just screams down the mics before the game starts..so i gave him a shot up the arse so he got the idea..)..he went absolutley APE SHIT..

SHOT ME THE START OF EVERY ROUND..THROWING ABUSE DOWN THE MIC..said he was killing me because i was a JEW... ( :craphead: ...ERM NO IM NOT)

Then he says...YEH..YOU HAVENT GOT A MIC ON COS YOUR A LITTLE FAGGOT WHO CANT AFFORD..

To which i turn it on, and say...yeh i do..

THEN I GET..TURN YOUR MIC OFF..FUCKING FAGGOT...IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU..

I Said "get therapy" and ignored it from then...

:lol:

I get this alot with americans on there, and they seem to go fucking nuts over accidents or being shot..

Anyone else get this?

Me and Liam86BJK were playing earlier and 3 KKK clan came on and asked if he was BLACK..and said don't be..THATS A BAD "niger" COLOUR..they sounded proper HILLBILLY TOO...

FUCKING HELL..AMERICANS..GET A GRIP!!

ano they well sounded hill billy a actually thought they were not that am racist stupid amercians add me again mate it cut of from ur party

yeh i cant get onto you..says CANT CONNECT TO HOST..i hate when it does this..

ill keep trying mate!

When im on COD there aren't too many obnoxious americans, tend to get a lot more on my mates xbox live (I think the headset is free but not sure, that would explain why...) I remember doing a few David Bowie duet's on Xbox live with an American guy... Having said that on the PS3 before a match in the lobby we shocked a few yanks when the 10 of us began to sing a Journey medley - people joined in :clap:

Fucking hilarious game a minute ago, two of us were trying to simulate dancing on the game..and an american (again :craphead:) came along and said..WHAT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS DOING...and shot us both...

Fucking cracked me up..just seeing this other guy running in circles ..dance like...me doing the same..

AND i shot an IRA wanker..just for good measure :)