***UEFA Cup Tickets and Info Thread***

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it mate, the ballot for 'neutral' tickets is already over and I doubt that you'd make any chance for the pathetic amount of 13.000 tickets for Rangers fans.

But no harm in trying :)

Hey, I am new on here to. Have always liked Rangers as my old man is from up there, but I am a Cardiff boy. Amazingly, I managed to get 2 tickets for the UEFA Cup Final (although I know Rangers still have a big hurdle to overcome). I dont want to sell them as I will go if I can but would be willing to swap them if anyone has 2 FA Cup Final tickets.

Ive got flights out to PISA but no tickets for the game for me and my 7 year old boy. We are season ticket holders but sadly not part of the Travel Club yet. Does anyone have any ideas how to source reliable tickets. Preferably for the Rangers end but otherwise for a Neutral End of the stadium. I see that Fiorentina have a capacity of 47500 but I dont fancy jumping in beside the Italians with my 7 year old.

They had a crowd of 34300 against PSV and a crowd of 32900 against Everton - no doubt there will be a bigger one on the 1st of may but still it should be possible to get a ticket over there?

I really couldnt tell you what the Italians are like and thier segregation and security, but every away game in Europe Ive been to this season - if you have a home end ticket you can just seem to get yourself into the official Rangers end - no problem.

You got yourself into the away end in Stuttgart? We had seats just next to it and tried absolutely everything but the stewards wouldn't let us in...

They had a crowd of 34300 against PSV and a crowd of 32900 against Everton - no doubt there will be a bigger one on the 1st of may but still it should be possible to get a ticket over there?

Everton had no chance getting in, they was checking every passport name to the ticket name, smae goes for all the Italian home games in Europe

Everton had no chance getting in, they was checking every passport name to the ticket name, smae goes for all the Italian home games in Europe

I didn't know that, thanks for the info mate!

Hi,

I am a Rangers fan from Cardiff (I have only seen them a few times but my old man is from Scotland and supports them).

I applied for and managed to get my hands on 2 UEFA Cup Final Tickets in the hope that Rangers may make it and I could go. I know they still have a lot to do to get there but fingers crossed.

Anyway my main team Cardiff have incredibly managed to make it to the FA Cup Final and as they are my local team, I would prefer to go to that. The ticket allocation isnt great though and as I am not a season tickets holder (I work every other Sat so it is not worth my while), I doubt I will get some.

If anyone out there has or can get there hands on 2 tickets for the FA Cup Final. I would happily swap them for 2 x UEFA Cup Final Tickets.

Please note I am not a tout and hate touts. If I cant get 2 FA Cup Final Tickets, I will go to the UEFA Cup Final and support Rangers (hopefully). I would love to go to both but am not sure that is possible!!

My Dad phoned up for my tickets and found out the details for the UEFA Cup final tickets

Rangers and the other finalist will be awarded 13000 tickets each for the final

I'm ticket office has said that they believe that 3000 will be given to the Travel supporters clubs

10000 will go into a lucky dip for season ticket holders, so I believe I (with the other season ticket holders) have about a 1/3 chance

:unionflag:

any one know what hotels our supporters are stayin at in manchester if we go past fiorentina?

I'm staying at one called the New Union hotel, just over two and a half miles from the ground and its only £45 for me and my brother sharing a 2 bed hotel room!

Does anyone know the best way to get tickets to the Final if we manage to get through???? I am just a member and been twice this season - so not expecting any through the club.

either www.oleole.com or www.1st4tickets.com buddy

Does anyone know the best way to get tickets to the Final if we manage to get through???? I am just a member and been twice this season - so not expecting any through the club.

either www.oleole.com or www.1st4tickets.com buddy

Cheers for the help - my comp didn't update the page for some reason - hence I thought that my post had not been shown. (newbie on here)

:)

Got our tickets from the UEFA ballot today, yeehah.

East Stand, level 3, aisle 306. Pretty good view................

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?syndicat...;aisle=306#view

good stuff ecb hope to see you there will defo get 1 if we are in final but may struggle if we dont make it but will travel down anyway as ive mates down there who may help me out

Got our tickets from the UEFA ballot today, yeehah.

East Stand, level 3, aisle 306. Pretty good view................

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?syndicat...;aisle=306#view

good stuff ecb hope to see you there will defo get 1 if we are in final but may struggle if we dont make it but will travel down anyway as ive mates down there who may help me out

Good stuff kpl. Catch up with you for a wee bit of "cultural" singing!!