Pre-Season Friendlies

gers08

i swear i read in the daily record at the start of the season that either barcelona or real madrid were gonna dae a tour of scotland. i hink its barcelona cz they enjoyd it so much in the summer they bookd it again with matches against us and aberdeen. Not 100% sure tho

Gees a minute n ill look for article.

i swear i read in the daily record at the start of the season that either barcelona or real madrid were gonna dae a tour of scotland. i hink its barcelona cz they enjoyd it so much in the summer they bookd it again with matches against us and aberdeen. Not 100% sure tho

Gees a minute n ill look for article.

i remember something like that as well.

A read that aswell, was in the Herald about them coming back for a pre season tour. Didnt mention teams they would be playing though.

They are coming to my park to play me and my mates.

I'm going to kiss the boots of Xavi Hernandez, then stud Victor Valdes in the knee for being so shite!

A read that aswell, was in the Herald about them coming back for a pre season tour. Didnt mention teams they would be playing though.

They are coming to my park to play me and my mates.

I'm going to kiss the boots of Xavi Hernandez, then stud Victor Valdes in the knee for being so shite!

:craphead:

Im never really too fussed about these games, its just really a kick about more often than not. If the push came to the shove id like to see a South American team coming over.

I agree but its good to get away somewhere new to follow Rangers in the summertime

Guest Andypendek

in that case the czech republic - easy to get to, cheap as anything, comely local wenches and bevvy to die for.

Guest Andypendek

plainly you don't come from johnstone, then.

'not worth getting to, rip off crappy pubs, hackit auld boots and ye wateriest lager in all christendom'

Who would you want 2 play in pre-season friendlys this year?

Im hopin we play Chelsea again

I unfortuntly missed the game at the stat of the season

was gutted, on holiday

hopin 4 another chance 2 see it nxt year

maybe we will get them in the champs league nxt year,fo

Anybody know anything??

:unionflag:

We'll be playing Chelsea in the Super Cup :D:rangers:

Dont think it will be Spurs as they have sorted quite a few matches already, you never know though!

My mate who has connections at QPR is convinced that Glasgow Rangers are going to play Pre-season at Loftus Road, that would be pretty good, although the ground wont be big enough!

Anywhere in London or the south would do for me!