Pre-Season Friendlies

gers08

Who would you want 2 play in pre-season friendlys this year?

Im hopin we play Chelsea again

I unfortuntly missed the game at the stat of the season

was gutted, on holiday

hopin 4 another chance 2 see it nxt year

maybe we will get them in the champs league nxt year,fo

Anybody know anything??

:unionflag:

being from northern ireland i hope they come over to play linfield again, does any one no if this will be happenin any time soon, its a great nite out

apart from that i hope they play chelsea and HSV at ibrox

being from northern ireland i hope they come over to play linfield again, does any one no if this will be happenin any time soon, its a great nite out

im sure murrymints said it wont be happening again due to a band being on the pitch at half time after being assured their wouldnt be.

im sure murrymints said it wont be happening again due to a band being on the pitch at half time after being assured their wouldnt be.

is that why they havent been here since? i think it was like an army regiment band or sumthing, not like it was the shankill proddy boys lol

Toronto FC Away

LA Galaxy Away

Chelsea Home

Tottenham Home

yup....exactly what I would pick...

also maybe a friendly against the Montreal Impact of the USL too...in Montreal....only an hour and a half by car from where I live in Ottawa!

id quite fancy an away trip to portsmouth

so would i actually... got a lot of family in pompey

ive got family just over the water in gosport, i love going down there, and the athmosphere at fratton park is always great

i swear i read in the daily record at the start of the season that either barcelona or real madrid were gonna dae a tour of scotland. i hink its barcelona cz they enjoyd it so much in the summer they bookd it again with matches against us and aberdeen. Not 100% sure tho

Gees a minute n ill look for article.