To the away fans tonight

J_RFC87

That's the most enjoyable sing-song I've ever had in my years of going to games.

I was delighted to hear and sing along to a personal favourite of mine, UDR4 :D

And also;

Go home!

Why don't you go home

Why don't you go home

The famine's over

Why don't you go home?

Which I got on video, albeit poor quality:

:D

The whole experierence would have been wonderful had that jammy 93rd minute goal not went in <_<

Sing song was superb tonight and the bears were in full voice!! Well done to those who organised the TIFO to be thrown onto the pitch but saying that some were being flung into the front rows of the scum in the main stand who werent happy and were quick to throw it back :craphead::rangers:

We were simply the best as always. You don't get any better than the away Rangers fans, the songs and banter among us was tremendous.

Pist off with that stupid c*nt of a linesman when Novo fired us up.

We were fantastic tonight if I say so my self :rolleyes: Especially singing We Shall Not Be Moved even after they scored the winner was amazing, I have almost lost my voice but i loved the Cuellar sing song :rangers:

We were simply the best as always. You don't get any better than the away Rangers fans, the songs and banter among us was tremendous.

Pist off with that stupid c*nt of a linesman when Novo fired us up.

Yea at the corner when Novo was throwing the ball in the air and the lino told him to keep quiet :angry2:

We were fantastic tonight if I say so my self :rolleyes: Especially singing We Shall Not Be Moved even after they scored the winner was amazing, I have almost lost my voice but i loved the Cuellar sing song :rangers:

'I'll let you shag my wife' :D

i have lost my voice totally we all sang are hearts out even when they scored we shall not be moved why o why did we start singing that???

because it true were going nowhere

no surrender :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

i loved the bouncy and the chant

boruc mcgregor shagged your wife was brilliant!!

i have lost my voice totally we all sang are hearts out even when they scored we shall not be moved why o why did we start singing that???

because it true were going nowhere

no surrender :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

i loved the bouncy and the chant

boruc mcgregor shagged your wife was brilliant!!

sure was mate :D